Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shout outs2: panel, Steve, knight kid? Jimmy.. Lara Nicole xena cindy? Dee xx  (Read 5788 times)

Supar9999

Iv been meaning to create an account for a while... Finally thought what the heck, am always a guest viewing on tha outside because I don't really want to disclose who I am? Lol

Iv met Lara (loopy in tha end... Disappeared?  ) who was wonderful (price and service).
I posted a review and "panel" saw it and went and met her, but tbh I'm trying to retire (late twenties here) lol.... But you can't find a woman who can give u good servicing (for tha old motor lol), behind a bar? Professionals are good at their job, iv tied xena? Second to none. Hmmm would love to just say hi and introduce myself... Lots of stories to tell lmao...

Never tried the 3 main girls always every one recommends:

Cindy (please one day lol see if she can really satisfy a mans needs)
Dee (ditto)
Michelle independent .... I have links but CBa lol search for them on aw. Don't really kno how to us aw or this site....

I have 40 credits.... Can I send u fellow members a 5 credit gift?? Only if u can solve this riddle:-

Best team in premier league ? If it matches my answer lol I'll give u 5 credits? Lol

P.s does anyone know the secret?

Offline NIK

Iv been meaning to create an account for a while... Finally thought what the heck, am always a guest viewing on tha outside because I don't really want to disclose who I am? Lol

Iv met Lara (loopy in tha end... Disappeared?  ) who was wonderful (price and service).
I posted a review and "panel" saw it and went and met her, but tbh I'm trying to retire (late twenties here) lol.... But you can't find a woman who can give u good servicing (for tha old motor lol), behind a bar? Professionals are good at their job, iv tied xena? Second to none. Hmmm would love to just say hi and introduce myself... Lots of stories to tell lmao...

Dee (ditto)
Michelle independent .... I have links but CBa lol search for them on aw. Don't really kno how to us aw or this site....

I have 40 credits.... Can I send u fellow members a 5 credit gift?? Only if u can solve this riddle:-

Best team in premier league ? If it matches my answer lol I'll give u 5 credits? Lol

If you are going to be a regular contributor to UKP could you please learn to write in English?

Thankyou

Sherbert07

Dee (ditto)

In answer to your question - West Ham lmfao

Have you been smoking crack mate?? I'll let you know where to send the 5 credits. Is there a cash alternative?

yorkshire123

Yes, wipe you arse away from your bollocks  :crazy:

Offline akauya

I read this three times and I still don't understand what it means  :unknown:

Supar9999 welcome to UKP and all that but could you do us a favour please? Go easy on the text speak and the lols

whiterussian

I posted a review and "panel" saw it and went and met her, but tbh I'm trying to retire (late twenties here) lol.... But you can't find a woman who can give u good servicing (for tha old motor lol), behind a bar? Professionals are good at their job, iv tied xena? Second to none. Hmmm would love to just say hi and introduce myself... Lots of stories to tell lmao

Dee (ditto)

Where did you post the review ?

cockneybstrd

Braap Braap (offers complicated handshake to Supar 9999) as I am sure thats how the 'Youngers' chat

Welcome to UK Punting as Akauya says text speak and lol's arent a big thing on UK Punting

Cockney Rhyming Slang is always welcome in the London Section from me at least.

Late 20's ghetto slang got to be a Gooner havent you ? As Sherbert says only one team in London and thats West Ham
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:23:09 am by cockneybstrd »

vorian

Interesting first post,  certainly better than "Hi,  need help popping my cherry lads". At least this guy has read the forum before joining.

Supar9999

Thank you for the complicated hand shake, right back at cha!
I was raised in tha streets of London hence why there's a lot of slang/text.
I apologise in advance if my post(s) start to get heavy on the eyes.

Sherbert :) lol wasn't smoking crack lol and it wasn't west ham (nor tha gooners - nice to meet u cockney b).

AkauYa - nice to meet you too. I was just trying to say I haven't got the links to dee or cindy...  So could not post link. I'm a movie to ukpunting site.

There are a lot of "legends" on here who have Posted numerous great finds, this topic was to just introduce my self and let u kno I appreciate your good catches.

White Russian - I never posted any reviews on here (only joined today), but I remember middle/late 2013 I went to see loopy Lara (£60 hour), and I gave her a 3 hour pounding and some more...  I left an aw review with detailed description, that panel saw and then went to see a few days later.... Then posted a review on ukpunting, then she became bigheaded for her own good lol. I think I might have been to blame for her demise lol

I'm a vegetarian so I'm try to stay away from beef lol.  Just friendly posts??

Thanx for your kind words vorian. Have a good day. O and there's a girl in Harrow, LAna. Iv seen her, she lives with horny morocco ? And use to live with ... lina??
LAna gave me 3 hours of bliss? She loves a deep face fucking? Owo 69. Dfk.
Finger fucking. Didn't try anal. But she was good!!

And as for The free five credits on adult work, the offer expires on Friday 23.59 hrs. I hope thereof a way to send gift /credit voucher lolif not :-/

Supar9999

Movie = "novice" to ukpunting. Damn autocorrect

Offline ciscoxxx69

Movie = "novice" to ukpunting. Damn autocorrect

Nice to meet you Supar9999  :hi:

I would imagine YOUR autocorrect will get a lot of use......you might wanna upgrade to an
'Industrial Street Grade' autocorrect if they do one?  Innit  :D

Sherbert07

vorian

Is it Chelsea then Supar?

People have assumed when he said premier league, he meant football, many other sports have a premier league, could be a trick question.

Sherbert07

People have assumed when he said premier league, he meant football, many other sports have a premier league, could be a trick question.

Good bit of lateral thinking there V!

If it's not Chelsea is it Fulham? (Only another 16 guesses to go if it is EPL  ;))

Offline akauya

ok supar9999  bruv, you made me chuckle oh i meen u made me lol innit. da street roks blood. hope you are legit innit blood an' do contribute to ukp, t's a coolio place bruv lolz ;)

Offline Sedlmayer

Oh.
My.
God.

It's the return of Abdul  :scare:

Offline Sedlmayer

Is it Chelsea then Supar?

Sorry mate - we've already agreed it's West Ham  :yahoo:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Another fucking troll trying us out -------------------- I always get suspicious when I see "LOL"       :dash: :dash:

cockneybstrd

Another fucking troll trying us out -------------------- I always get suspicious when I see "LOL"       :dash: :dash:

I hope he is a genuine poster. Though of course LOL is young man's/birds game

Anyway I think its agreed UK Punting should get a box next season at Upton Park. I am sure David Sullivan can sort a few whores out (not Karen Brady) for the pre match entertainment

Supar9999

Oh.
My.
God.

It's the return of Abdul  :scare:

Not a fan of this ejot? Specially after his recent "lie"..  :manhater:
Lol good evaluation of the riddle Vorian, but you can't have 16 other guesses lmao.

O great here cums jimmy with his same ol same... Lol is he a nice guy or is he always bitching more than a female? Lol #joke#

Thanx for tha warm welcome akuya. Nuffield respkt bredrin. Lol nice to meet u ciscoxxx
I'm trying not to contribute to much, but this enjoyable banter can be addictive (specially if it's genuinely friendly and not to pessimistic).

As for the secret: it's tha law off attraction, I'm glad to share it with the nice members who read this.
Respk

Offline ciscoxxx69

A 'BigUp' for the Supar......

Is it Brentford FC ?

...thinking laterally, I suppose it could be Leicester or Burnley  (or Derby or QPR....)  :unknown:

cockneybstrd

Supar (duba fly) If its Spurs then we are going to fall out

JRC is excellent IMHO. I dont agree with him on much but he can always be relied upon to cast scorn on another romanian disaster

Supar9999

Lol big up me Julie*
 Ayyee!! brentfords not even close... Like I said the best team*

Heres a random question; Any one ever had Charlie" during, before or after a good servicing?
Specially during a 3 hour or overnighter? Mmmmmm!!
I have and o my days ... It's the wickedest sex drug ever!!
Sex just isn't the same with out...  :yahoo:My mate Charlie lol :cool:
Robin thicke done a song describing sex on it

Glad to have initially met some nice members to kick start my introduction, hope I don't get banned to soon for my explicitness .... So many more stories to tell.

Hope every one has a good day!!

vorian

Lol big up me Julie*
 Ayyee!! brentfords not even close... Like I said the best team*

Heres a random question; Any one ever had Charlie" during, before or after a good servicing?
Specially during a 3 hour or overnighter? Mmmmmm!!
I have and o my days ... It's the wickedest sex drug ever!!
Sex just isn't the same with out...  :yahoo:My mate Charlie lol :cool:
Robin thicke done a song describing sex on it

Glad to have initially met some nice members to kick start my introduction, hope I don't get banned to soon for my explicitness .... So many more stories to tell.

Hope every one has a good day!!

OK Jimmy you were right then,  :hi:

Supar9999

Supar (duba fly) If its Spurs then we are going to fall out

JRC is excellent IMHO. I dont agree with him on much but he can always be relied upon to cast scorn on another romanian disaster

Yes he is more than not always reliable, however iv read some of his posts and disagreed (only once or twice, lol must be the age difference... Lol #joke#

P.s romanians are terrible. Now they going all terrible. I was contemplating on going to see sexymimi18? But .... Romanian .. Lol plus she wouldnt be able to keep up.

Xena is awesome at the karma sutra, if u haven't seen her...  :yahoo:

cockneybstrd

Yeah a shame V.

Supar9999

Are you the (Ginger) princeoflondon ??

Supar9999

Right about what?? Lol that I'm a troll? .... Seriously bruv? R u delirious bruv?
Hmmm
 :thumbsdown:

grandmaster-ram-rod

jimmy is not always right , but hes always jimmy  :thumbsup:

Sherbert07

Supar (dooper starship trooper) is pulling our plonkers me thinks, I'd rather have it done by a polish 22 year old thanks  :hi:

Agree with CB if it's Spurs then you can stick your fiver up your choccy starfish

grandmaster-ram-rod

Right about what?? Lol that I'm a troll? .... Seriously bruv? R u delirious bruv?
Hmmm
 :thumbsdown:

please stop calling people Bruv, it's fucking annoying and childish

Offline mh

Wowser, supar9999 is da noo punting God! LOL #jokes# #cunt#

vorian

Yeah a shame V.

Supar9999

Are you the (Ginger) princeoflondon ??

They always give it away with the violence against women/racist/drugs comments. Mainly because they believe UKP is full of drug taking racists who hate women. They get trapped by their own agenda, can't contain it for long as they are so desperate to prove their point.

Supar9999

Woah woah slow down.
All Looks like u guys aren't on my level...

I am a horny Londoner who is a nymphomaniac? I experimented a lot with that one substance And it was a euphoric feeling? If you havent tried it, don't judge it. I'm not telling you to go and do it, just seeing who has and who hasn't experienced it..

opinions are like Arseholes, every one has to have one.... Some members are quick to judge. I'm not looking to have Internet beef, no time for jealousy and hate. Spread love, theres a lot of hate around us were all human but some how we let religion divide us...

Apologised in advance if this introduction was to heavy on your eyes... Pahhh
 :dash: :drinks:

grandmaster-ram-rod

wheres James when hes needed  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If you are going to be a regular contributor to UKP .

I sincerely hope not.       :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

cockneybstrd

Supar9999 Fam

Some of us were snorting beak out of whores arseholes while you were still playing sticky biscuit with the boys in the changing room.

Personally I dont do it anymore and while of course you're a minted playboy from London Taaaaaawn. I would advise you that spending too much time with party girls is not good for you in the long term, Be they pro$$ie or civvy birds.

Coke makes cunts of us all and those of us that are already cunts well its make us Supar Duper Cunts. So if you want take a little bit of advice from a rapidly aging cunt knock it on the head son.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:43:38 pm by cockneybstrd »

Supar9999

Supar9999 Fam

Some of us were snorting beak out of whores arseholes while you were still playing sticky biscuit with the boys in the changing room.

Personally I dont do it anymore and while of course you're a minted playboy from London Taaaaaawn. I would advise you that spending too much time with party girls is not good for you in the long term, Be they pro$$ie or civvy birds.

Coke makes cunts of us all and those of us that already cunts well its make us Supar Duper Cunts. So if you want take a little bit of advice from a rapidly aging cunt knock it on the head son.

Thank you very much for your kind words... I respkt that! But like I said in my first post, I'm contemplating on retiring early from this scene. That includes that cuntish substance.

I appreciate your advice, and if you learn about the secret, you will not be a rapidly ageing cunt, just an ageing :-p

Words can be weapons some times, so everyone please keep all weapons on the safety...  :wacko: :manhater:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Is that supposed to mean if you did everyone would know who you are?  I doubt that very much.

You say you have read this site and you must have to know about Abdul and his lies and to know JRC calls out idiots rather quickly and yet you think introducing yourself as some wanna be gangsta with a serious problem in writing in English (until further down the page) would be a good way to say hello/  seriously??  Anyone who had read just a few posts on this site would know that it was not a good idea at all.   

Offline Jimmyredcab

Is that supposed to mean if you did everyone would know who you are?  I doubt that very much.

You say you have read this site and you must have to know about Abdul and his lies and to know JRC calls out idiots rather quickly and yet you think introducing yourself as some wanna be gangsta with a serious problem in writing in English (until further down the page) would be a good way to say hello/  seriously??  Anyone who had read just a few posts on this site would know that it was not a good idea at all.

Yet another previously banned member -------------- that I guarantee, they can't stay away.     :crazy:

Offline hendrix

Well, the answer is Arsenal..but, yes, other than that, I can only comment on the substance part of what you were saying. Not for me..as a hardcore punter, I need to stay clean, sober and feel healthy and good in order to make the most of my perversions. :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

jimmy is not always right , but hes always jimmy  :thumbsup:

He certainly is right on this occasion.

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline hendrix

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29229.0

This guy I reckon

Was he the one who didn't want his look ruined?..are they all the same guy? sadgit etc

andrei

troll from the get go, cant believe anyone was taken in by this

Offline mh

Thank you very much for your kind words... I respkt that! But like I said in my first post, I'm contemplating on retiring early from this scene. That includes that cuntish substance.

"Bruv", "M8", "blud", could you be a jolly nice chap and perhaps retire from the scene a teensy bit sooner? Like 5 minutes ago, perhaps?
 :hi:

cockneybstrd

Was he the one who didn't want his look ruined?..are they all the same guy? sadgit etc

No that was Sexpest (Worried about his look + Bareback)

GingerPrinceofLDN (Just a young kid out of his depth)

and Sadgit

Were all different posters I hope !

Offline Sedlmayer

The simplest thing here would be for this whole thread to be transferred to the "Cunts" thread in Off Topic.

Offline Sedlmayer

Not a fan of this ejot? Specially after his recent "lie"..  :manhater:
Lol good evaluation of the riddle Vorian, but you can't have 16 other guesses lmao.

O great here cums jimmy with his same ol same... Lol is he a nice guy or is he always bitching more than a female? Lol #joke#

Thanx for tha warm welcome akuya. Nuffield respkt bredrin. Lol nice to meet u ciscoxxx
I'm trying not to contribute to much, but this enjoyable banter can be addictive (specially if it's genuinely friendly and not to pessimistic).

This post reveals that you know a lot about what goes on here, and therefore adds to the suspicion that you're a previously-banned member.

Not that I really give a damn about your opinion on anything, but what "lie" am I supposed to have told here? The main reason I ask is that your answer will narrow down your previous id here, so I am confident that you won't answer.
Bruv.

Supar9999

I am not a previous member of this site, I do have a aw profile. I am not that advanced with technology, I'd rather have the girl working in front of me ;)

I don't kno why the senior members  have to  gang up to start a heated discussion? All that does is increase the Views/interest on this topic which I started.
And notice that never once have I touted? I might have gave a shout out to whom I think are some of the best service providers....

I finally decided to create an account on ukpunting as I have always wanted to say hey, good pick of tha day Steve or woahh panel I went to see Lara a week before u... Or something like that.
Iv been an aw member since 2009? I don't know why I need to explain my self to some of u.

Makes me wonder why I registered in the first place.  :( should have just kept my fantasies to my self.

Hendrix thanx for your post, but it's not arsenal lol and It's nice to meet another hardcore punter...  :cry: