Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LadyMarmaladeParty (positive just....)  (Read 2408 times)

rogerc23

I had been thinking about going to LMP for a number of months and last week finally decided to take the plunge. I don’t have the photographic memory of some of the guys on here so some of the details on who I punted with are a little sketchy but hopefully my overall review will prove useful, especially for those who haven’t attended one of these parties before.

Its been a week since I was there so I cant remember the order with who I punted or exactly what I did so have just grouped my thoughts on the whole experience under the following sections.

Communications/ the staff

Communications are one area where going to the LMP excels, none of the hassle of emailing, calling and texting back and forth to arrange a meet as you often get with an independent girl. I called on the morning of the day I wanted to attend, booked in and within five minutes had a text with the full address. I arrived at the party at 12.50 and was handed an envelope to put my belongings into, was then given a towel to have a shower and a robe to change into. In terms of the staff they didn’t really give me a lot of information as to where the bathrooms were or what the flat layout was, I wasn’t asked if it was my first time either, in general they were civil but I did not find them particularly friendly or welcoming as some other reviews on here have indicated. I am in my thirties and felt that bar a couple of  other guys, all the others were quite a bit older, and got the slight impression that older guys are made more welcome.

The girls

There were seven girls at the party, I partied with Ivana first who met me from the shower and took me into the main bedroom. Other girls there included Jayda, Gina Snake, Vera (OMG this girl is extremely hot) and a Brazilian girl who was also very beautiful. There was also another brunette girl and another blonde but I forget their names.

The action

Over the course of the two hours I partied with six of the girls, just missed one of the blondes, this was OWO with all six and full action with four. In terms of appearance I found Vera and the Brazilian girl as easily the most attractive, Gina Snake gave me fantastic OWO but wasn’t really my type while the service from Jayda and Ivana was more functional, perhaps we didn’t “click” as they say. Overall I popped three times in the two hours.

Other comments

To be honest I would give the LMP a positive for this type of party but for me personally my own experience was somewhere between a neutral heading into positive. There were nine guys at the party but at times it felt like there were more, everyone was pretty quiet and it did feel awkward at times entering and leaving rooms or joining a “party” when someone was already there! In terms of numbers I would have found 14 guys way too many and I am not sure I would have stayed for the full two hours if that was the scenario I was faced with.

I am glad I went for the experience and it was useful for me in terms of working out where my own boundary was in terms of what I do like to do and what I feel comfortable with.  As I mentioned above, a couple of the girls were extremely attractive, Vera’s service was also exceptional but in hindsight I would have enjoyed that a lot more in a one on one environment.

I will probably go again to another party at some point down the line but the key for me will be trying to go on a day where the male numbers are at worst no more than the nine that were at this party and ideally a few less.

vt

Nice one roger! Having met her a number of times, I concur that Vera is a hottie!!  :hi:

A few comments I would make as a regular at these parties...

Ideally you need to make known that you are a complete novice, it's impossible for them to remember everyone that has partied before. If you had made this known you would have been given more guidance at the start and throughout the party, no doubt.

I don't think older guys are preferred, being only a few years older than you. What you may have witnessed is the rapport that some regulars may have developed with some of the girls they've met before, but never to the exclusion of newbies.

Awkwardness may be a newbie experience simply because the format and venue was all new to you. I'm sure if you went back a second time, it would all be a lot more familiar as you would know the ropes and not have the same apprehensions.

You shouldn't feel inhibited about joining in, all guests expect it and the girls are generally proactive about sharing themselves around, but ideally you do need to approach them. Though paradoxically, it's probably easier at a fuller party as everyone is sharing. You've got the party concept wrong if you intend to go there expecting wall-to-wall uninterrupted 1-2-1s.

All the girls have different personalities, some exuberant & extrovert, some cooler & more reserved, but all eager to please, you just need to discover each one's talents.

3 pops in 2 hrs sounds good going to me, especially as you must have had beginner's nerves, I was scared witless as I made my way to my first LMP party!  :D

« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 12:17:56 am by vt »

Offline ciscoxxx69

Good honest post Roger....
And a good honest reply VT

I made it known I was a newbie on my first meet and was well looked after.
Lady M made sure I was 'taken in hand' by a tall Blonde girl and led to the smaller room with single bed to get me started.
She snogged my face off, then went down on her knees to give me a BJ. Within seconds another guy was fucking her doggy.......
I am older than you both (50) but I think there were 11 guys there half younger than me half older.

The second time I went Izabella was there (who I knew)..... Nuff said  :dance:

rogerc23

Despite getting there with ten minutes to spare i think i may have been the last one to arrive,perhaps i should have made itclearer it was my first time there.I did mention it to a few of the girls and they seemed genuinely suprised though i am not sure why as i was bricking it throughout!
I think on reflection i just was over analysing the whole experience as it was occuring,will try and relax more if and when i go again!

Offline ciscoxxx69

Hey Roger
On my first visit, I found the most awkward part was waiting around in the kitchen before the action started. It was a bit surreal.....loads of guys in robes, eyeing the girls....I mean what do you talk about?
The second visit was much easier as I knew what to expect......
Also, Izabella was there looking drop dead gorgeous and holding court - she is the perfect host in a situation like that and made everyone feel relaxed with some sexy playful banter.
Try and pick a day when she is there for your next visit....she is worth the admission fee alone IMO.

Tony Montana

Curious6705

Was this at the new venue?

They haven't moved quite yet - they open at the new place next Monday, 26th May.

Online londonmaxxy

Up that way week after next, might try the new place.
Can be tricky first time & only needs one guy to be a bully type & hog them, but the women usually know how to work it out.

rogerc23

Hey Roger
On my first visit, I found the most awkward part was waiting around in the kitchen before the action started. It was a bit surreal.....loads of guys in robes, eyeing the girls....I mean what do you talk about?
The second visit was much easier as I knew what to expect......
Also, Izabella was there looking drop dead gorgeous and holding court - she is the perfect host in a situation like that and made everyone feel relaxed with some sexy playful banter.
Try and pick a day when she is there for your next visit....she is worth the admission fee alone IMO.
Yes kitchen was a little awkward,at one point i popped in for a drink and a breather,m was deep in conversation with a guy who must have been a regular,felt like i was intruding a bit!
You have sold me on izabella,i will be keeping a close eye on the rota!

boywonder

i have not been to lmp in a while.....they were the recipient of some bad publicity on twitter

i am always afraid now that the police is running a sting operation and the one day i go back they will raid the place with my cock in my hand

Offline Steve2

i am always afraid now that the police is running a sting operation and the one day i go back they will raid the place with my cock in my hand

There is always that possibility but you as a punter should not be too worried. It's the organisers that they would be targetting

vt

i have not been to lmp in a while.....they were the recipient of some bad publicity on twitter

Hey boywonder, if you get your buddy Batman to go along with you, he can help you explain things to Commissioner Gordon!  :D  ;)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 03:18:13 pm by vt »

vt

Yes kitchen was a little awkward,at one point i popped in for a drink and a breather,m was deep in conversation with a guy who must have been a regular,felt like i was intruding a bit!
You have sold me on izabella,i will be keeping a close eye on the rota!

No need to feel like you're intruding, you've made your contribution, you have every right to be there, I guarantee next time you'll be more relaxed.  :)

Yep, Izabella is definitely one of the extroverts!  ;)

vt