Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite under 5ft  (Read 4110 times)

abad

Hi
I once found a girl on gumtree. 4'8". Was ok looking and had the best sex ever with that girl Could only saw her once as she said that she was only doing it on a temporary basis to finance her tuition. I have never found anyone under 5'. Can anyone please recommend any genuinely short girls (not midgets)

vorian

If they are less than 4' 10" then they are dwarfs.

Stealthshagger

This thread has so much win. It wins the internet.

Offline LanceVance

Three words. Adultwork. Search. Function.

yorkshire123

If they are less than 4' 10" then they are dwarfs.

Just reminded me of a max & paddy discussion

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sorry OP

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only claims to be 4ft 11 in fact 92 prossie on aw claim to be 4ft 11

It also down to perspective I am right old lurch as I am well over 6ft and the smallest I have had is 5ft 1 and I think I fucking scared the shit out of her when I opened the door.

Offline Tonyleung

Hi
I once found a girl on gumtree. 4'8". Was ok looking and had the best sex ever with that girl Could only saw her once as she said that she was only doing it on a temporary basis to finance her tuition. I have never found anyone under 5'. Can anyone please recommend any genuinely short girls (not midgets)

Sorry, no.

bradshaw

Hi

wow so your next film will be with under 5ft girls :rolleyes:

Stealthshagger

how do you know he films his punts?

Offline Jayxxxxx

4ft 11 inches of pure heaven

External Link/Members Only

Been a couple of times but don't get to the area as much as I wish as would see her more often as she is lush

cockneybstrd

wow so your next film will be with under 5ft girls :rolleyes:

Bradshaw you have stated ABAD is a filmer of punts several times. Anything more you would like to say on that matter ?

vorian

Bradshaw you have stated ABAD is a filmer of punts several times. Anything more you would like to say on that matter ?

Indeed, I too am most interested in the comments. No point being cryptic on here.

Offline socks

been mentioned before
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
about 4'10" I would guess, good vfm, wastes no time and does a lovely massage between pops, good on her own and with suzy (who is over 5'!)

bradshaw

his asst. Apu is keep going here as well.

vorian

his asst. Apu is keep going here as well.

Cryptic clues are irritating,  if you have something to say please just say it and be clear. Thank you.

bradshaw

Cryptic clues are irritating,  if you have something to say please just say it and be clear. Thank you.

Abad and his asst. Apu who actually does filming with aw girls then it's uploaded to web but I'm wondering the way he's looking for info. about some girls. :hi:

vorian

Abad and his asst. Apu who actually does filming with aw girls then it's uploaded to web but I'm wondering the way he's looking for info. about some girls. :hi:

Could you post some links to profiles etc please to make it easier to follow.

Falstaff

Haven't seen her but claims to be 4ft9 - feedbacks confirm petite

Offline Nipper1

4ft 11 inches of pure heaven

External Link/Members Only

Been a couple of times but don't get to the area as much as I wish as would see her more often as she is lush

Have you done a review Jay? Her latest written details look a bit scary and her prices a bit steep.What's her service like? Any kissing, DFK? Is she into it, or just going through the motions etc. She lists deep throat...but I've read reviews of girls where it's listed but rarely happens. So some details or review would be good. Thanks.

Offline Jayxxxxx

I did an aw review on her old profile, but not since joining this forum, £120 was the highest I'd paid at the time but was looking for a good looking Asian with a fit body, I personally was not disappointed, very toned body with a few tattoos, she was very eager and bubbly and responsive and got turned on and wet, dfk was provided but remember if this is at discretion, as built up a sweat she gave me some water through dfk which was a first and was well horny, deep throat is most probably subjective dependent on size, I'm no monster but she took enough to keep me happy, I have just been trying rb's the last week with advice found on here and trying to see if I can get this very girl to bid.

Any other questions let me know

Jay

Offline Jayxxxxx

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24572.msg357158;topicseen#msg357158

Hopefully this is link to another uk punting review, sorry hate putting links with my shit smart phone,
« Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 09:53:14 pm by Jayxxxxx »