Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy akimi - Southampton  (Read 4736 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

Some members might disagree with me for giving this a positive review when it was a bait and switch, but I had a good time so read on...

First of all, this flat seems to have multiple profiles on AW, some of which disappear/reappear randomly - it's also listed as "Lulu Soton" at External Link/Members Only - no phone number or even photos on that profile, but if you message them you get the same phone number.

Anyway, "sexi akimi" - I knew in advance that it wouldn't be the girl in the photos, as when I phoned, the voice was obviously Chinese and she knew zero Japanese when I tried speaking to her. However, the flat was only 5 mins walk from my office and at £60 for 30 mins, I thought I'd give it a go, as some of my best punts have been at dodgy Chinese parlours - you're guaranteed a good time unlike taking a chance with an EE girl.

When I arrived I was ushered into the kitchen and shown 3 girls. One seemed quite young and shy, the second was also young but not all that attractive, and the third was late 30s I'd say, but she smiled at me and seemed happy to be there. So I went with her, despite being the oldest. The "maid" took my £60 and said "this girl good, she give you good time", then we were shown to the bedroom. Once undressed, she had a very nice body, slim and shaved, with perky boobs.

It started off with a back massage, but hardly any oil was used and her hands were being quite forceful - at one point she seemed to put all her body weight on me and I thought my spine would crack! I didn't have high hopes for the rest of the half hour and just lay there trying to enjoy it. However, things suddenly got a lot better... she applied a lot more oil, rubbed her boobs over my back whilst massaging my balls between my legs, and started kissing my ears and back of my neck whilst I was pinned underneath her... felt amazing.

OWO was included and I had the "hot and cold" blowjob - anyone who's punted in China will know what I mean. Mouthful of hot water from a thermos flask whilst giving oral, then switching to ice cubes, back to hot water. And she also squeezed my nipples whilst sucking me off, a very Chinese thing. There was not really any communication between us due to the language barrier, but she took the lead and started licking under my balls, driving me crazy.

Next it was on with the condom and into missionary. She was quite tight and I had to take it slowly not to finish quickly. After a few minutes, I pulled out and tried to request her to go on top. It took 20 secs or so for her to understand what I meant, and she seemed a bit hesitant but was happy to oblige in the end - from my experience most Chinese parlours only offer one position free and you pay for extra. I was expecting her to bark at me when I started sucked on her nipples whilst riding me, but she went crazy for it and started dirty talking in Chinese, it was incredibly sexy.

Back to missionary to finish, and that was more or less the half hour up. She offered another back massage for the final few minutes, but this consisted more of her massaging my balls between my legs whilst kissing the back of my neck again - no complaints!

Anyway, to summarise:

Bait and switch - yes
Choice of girls - I'd have been happy to see 2 out of the 3, the service would have been the same with all
Value for money at £60 for 30 mins - excellent
Would I go back? - Yes, was an enjoyable punt

James999

It's not a question of disagreeing with your review, but your review relates to an AW profile for a girl you DID NOT SEE, as such the bait and switch makes it a negative all day long, as who knows who they will get next time? Even if you return you may get a different pro$$ie offered as it's not the one on the profile.

At BEST a neutral should be permitted, otherwise a positive review for a bait and switch  is false advertising / endorsement for the profile / scam.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 09:07:55 am by James999 »

johor299

It's not a question of disagreeing with your review, but your review relates to an AW profile for a girl you DID NOT SEE, as such the bait and switch makes it a negative all day long, as who knows who they will get next time? Even if you return you may get a different pro$$ie offered as it's not the one on the profile.

At BEST a neutral should be permitted, otherwise a positive review for a bait and switch  is false advertising / endorsement for the profile / scam.

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, and I'd be disappointed if I went to see a girl, only to find out it was a fake profile.

But in my case, I KNEW it was a bait-and-switch before I went, and yet I made the conscious decision to go anyway, not knowing who I'd end up with. As it turned out, there was a selection of girls, I would have been happy with 2 of them and I had a great time.

James999

Ordinarily I'd agree with you, and I'd be disappointed if I went to see a girl, only to find out it was a fake profile.

IT IS A FAKE PROFILE if it's not the girl in the pics, and is a bait and switch, why don't they just advertise as a parlour and say various girls available and you could rate the profile, your positive rating of a girl that you did not logical. I accept you had a good time and am not disputing that, but the profile can't fairly have a positive rating.

Offline Daffodil

This is one of the stupidest reviews I have ever seen. A positive? For a bait and switch?  :dash: :dash:

Yes, you might have had a good time with the girl you saw, but the next punter (and that includes yourself) might get a totally different girl.

Totally useless.

Offline Daffodil

External Link/Members Only

Choice of girls - I'd have been happy to see 2 out of the 3, the service would have been the same with all

How do you know this?  :dash: You only saw one of them. Anybody who has punted for any time (or even anybody with any common sense) could tell you that you will meet some girls who seem great, even just before starting, who go on to give a shit service. To say that all would have given the same service, having glimpsed them for all of thirty seconds, is pretty silly  :hi:

You even say that one of them appeared shy, that doesn't often translate into great sex.