Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley Portsmouth  (Read 971 times)

Offline Frenchie

Just clicked on her profile  .. Inactive ..??? I know she was possibly moving house ,... but a bit of a shock

Anyone got any further info  please

Offline fastcar669

If its Hayley xxx - I think she's working out of Eastleigh, plenty of reviews, some very recent

Offline Tun210

Frenchie is right, profile is gone for now
I guess she is sorting her move to Chicester from Portsmouth (was on her blog)
She will work from Eastleigh and Chicester from now on

Offline themaserman

I saw Hayley recently and reviewed her, she mentioned about moving house and seemed very relaxed.
It is a bit strange her AW profile is 'no longer active' as it's not possible to reactivate the same profile
with feedback received or am I wrong?

Offline Frenchie

Thanks for the info .. I've seen her blogs and even discussed her move with her  via AW emails .

I've been a regular of hers for over five years .. so know her pretty well ..

Just seems completely out of character for her to remove her profile completely ??

I find it a bit worrying ?

Offline Tun210

Thanks for the info .. I've seen her blogs and even discussed her move with her  via AW emails .

I've been a regular of hers for over five years .. so know her pretty well ..

Just seems completely out of character for her to remove her profile completely ??

I find it a bit worrying ?

Yes it is worrying, did you text or WhatsApp to ask if she is ok?

Online timsussex

according to her last blog she wasnt moving for at least another week or two

so yes it is concerning but please dont bombard her with texts/calls as its either nothing (and she'll be back in a day or two) or something serious as she needs some privacy

Offline Frenchie

I was going to text her .. but someone else is going to contact her . I think once we know what's going on .. texts will stop .. but  I don't think it's wrong to be concerned .... not for selfish reasons ... but genuinely concerned she is ok .

Knowing her quite well , I still find it very strange ... as in the past she has just gone on a break ,... and stated such on her profile . Due to recent  info , I won't text her ... just wait and see .

Offline Vice Admiral

Hayley's friend Emily's profile is still "live":
External Link/Members Only

Offline themaserman

Hayleys fine, she just replied to me saying she left her laptop at another address

Online timsussex

Offline Whiteknight

I saw Hayley recently and reviewed her, she mentioned about moving house and seemed very relaxed.
It is a bit strange her AW profile is 'no longer active' as it's not possible to reactivate the same profile
with feedback received or am I wrong?

You can definitely reactivate within 1 month of deactivation, but not sure if 2 or 3 months would still be OK