Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Lan - Olympia - Chinese Quick Change Artist  (Read 1043 times)

10 review(s) for Miss Lan (1 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Jonestown

I know this place has a bad rep, but any weekly change out establishment is going to be taking a risk.

External Link/Members Only

They are Chinese so of course its not he girl in the picture, its not even the flat either, didn't expect either would be.

Currently at the top of Warwick Road, the Olympia end, its a ground floor flat, not basement as previously reported. They give you an address in the general area then you have to phone for actual details. There must be someone runs the phone as the girl had no English at all.

Ring the bell and in we go.

Small place but pretty decent, action room is a good size, clean and warm, didn't go in bathroom but looked fine at a glance.

Handed over £100 for 30 mins, fingers crossed the service would be worth it.

The girl, Mimi, was fucking gorgeous, never mind a fifty year old bag lady, this one was mid twenties, no older, dress size 6-8, around 5'-4" tall, long hair, small a/b boobs with glorious big blackberry nipples, with a trimmed bush below, said she was Chinese but skin tone was more Thai, things were looking good so far.

We were cavorting around on the bed and I slide down for RO, her hand goes down to block, MONEY she says, NO I says, £100 is more than enough for all services 30 mins. I lay down for oral, condom/no condom she says; no condom I says, MONEY she says, Condom I says. What followed was fairly lacklustre, it did the job but nothing to write home about. Moved into position for sex, her on her back, legs over shoulders, nice looking pussy, shame about the RO, slide in, my God she is tight, and she gets tighter, a real Singapore or Shanghai grip, good and deep, tighter and tighter, no blocking she lets me have full access, and then - POW !!!

Quick clean up and I'm off.

In summary, I knew it was a B&S place and was primed to walk, knew I'd probably be jyped on the services, but I'd defy anyone with blood in their veins to walk away from a red hot little spinner like Mimi, you just have to take the chance. In reality it was an ok service, just £30 over priced. She is somewhere else next week, if I knew where it was and it had a reasonable rep and better pricing structure I'd be there in a shot to see Mimi again; as it is I doubt I'll be back to Miss Lan again.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 01:49:56 pm by Jonestown »