Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BadGirl RiRi, Westminster London - Lots of excuses  (Read 671 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6096687) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline scjawork

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communications: Quick and easy though text. Not actually done by the girl herself though, concluding from some interaction with her later.

Location: Pimlico, very busy street right next to terraces and a super market, so not very discreet, although i'm not too worried about people seeing me go inside a door they probably don't know what's going on behind anyway.
Room is absolutely boiling. A cynical mind could think its a strategy to tire you out quickly while fucking...

Girl: At first thought it was a B&S, but went along with it since she's a young, skinny dark girl anyway so who cares if its exactly the one from (almost) faceless pictures anyway. Having a look at the pictures now again, it is her but she looks different facially from what you'd expect. Different haircut might be the reason.
Would say facially 6/10 or so, but body is as per pictures. All the talk about big boobs is, as per pictures, nonsense though. Think the profile recently switched and they didn't bother updating text.

Action: This is where it goes down hill.
OWO: Not doing it "cause of corona"...  Whatever, just wanna P&D really so get her to lay down. She's already been hinting at "wow big cock" from the moment it was out, and my fears come true as im trying to penetrate but she blocks me from going in beyond the head with her legs. Trying really hard to slowly get deeper but with both legs and positioning her body, she literally just wont let me in... wtf
Some fumbling... going into doggy now. Again, she takes a position (bulged back rather than arched) and leaning backwards to the point where I'm basically having to lean back all the way into my own heels to still keep going and every time I actually go in a bit she jumps up to get it out again... wtf

I managed at some point to pop since I was literally bursting from abstaining, but honestly the worst fuck I've ever experienced.

Just want to get out of there at this point, wasted 80 quid. This is maybe 15 min into the 30 min meet, no attempt to offer anything to fill the time is made.
She's still rambling on about how giant my cock is... gotta keep up the lie I guess  :dash:

Offline SamOmar

always confirm services by text at least when seeing a new lady, a schoolboy error even I make sometimes. Seem like your not having much luck OP. Hopefully the next one will be better
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac