Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucie Pleasures, Kent – anyone got any more info?  (Read 598 times)

Offline BenBraddock

Was wondering if anybody else here had seen Lucie, who offers a massage / edging service? I know she's expensive, but I'm interested.

External Link/Members Only

There's one very positive review of her on this site, but it was from someone who has made no other posts, which makes me a bit suspicious. Can anyone else supply any information about her?

Thanks in advance!

Offline themaserman

I'm interested too BenB but as you say the fact that the only review of her on here
is from a one post guy is dubious.

Offline BenBraddock

Yes. If she was a bit closer to me, I might be tempted to take the risk and write a review on here myself for the benefit of others, but I don't really want to make a long trip only to find that Lucie and her service in no way resemble the glowing review posted here.

Offline massageseeker1977

Seems pretty expensive for the services offered on the site so would need to be sure she is worth the visit for those prices

As many charge around half the amount for generally poor service

Offline BenBraddock

Indeed. Living in hope that there's at least one other person out there who uses this forum who's seen her and can shed some light...