Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yvette - Piccadilly Selecta  (Read 1459 times)

Offline FlashDemon17

Price paid 35

So parlours were an absolute nightmare yesterday, had the sense to book in advance and still had to wait so that factors into the review itself. When I booked I really should've asked the height of the girls because as any somewhat tall lad on here will know, short girls and big guys don't mix well.

Yvette is someone who's been reviewed on here before and honestly, the girls a straight stunner, proper little pocket rocket, stunning youthful looking face, a body that doesn't look like it's faced a lockdown, perky little enhanced tits and a cracking ass. Issue? She's a solid 5 foot nothing. As a 6 foot plus guy, I didn't have fun manoeuvring myself around her.

She is very talkative and flirty in her speech, I use a fake name for punting and she matched a name associated with that and "tonight I'll be your xxx, a match made in sin" then onto the bed she claimed to have some tradition where shed sit between my legs with her legs on top in an embrace with plenty of touching and feeling and exploring. Her bare chest pressed against mine really did get the little guy going. Moving into the action, she did plenty of tickling the sack and taint which I've never had someone do as well as she did and then moved into ow. I can say with some certainty that her ow skills are the best I've faced. Wonderful work with the tongue, the right amount of teasing and using the teeth to get a good grip. Suffice it to say the little guy was happy.

Moved into the action itself I knew if I took control I'd snap her like a twig so I just asked her to go on top. This was already a struggle as she was too far away for me to do much with her but to her credit, her stamina was good, I asked her to get on her back once I saw she was tiring out a little and there was plenty of moving things around and adjusting positions before I could get to pumping and that's what kinda ruined the mood. Still managed to get to climax and honestly if I was significantly shorter or she was taller, it'd likely be the best punt I've had. But the height difference really was an issue and one that did end up ruining the experience sadly. Still a decent punt and would definitely recommend to anyone below 5'10 but anything above that, you'll struggle.

Final word, for this week especially, if you're planning on punting in parlours, do yourself a favour, call in advance and book someone in. Ideally someone that's been reviewed but do try and get a little bit of info from the receptionist before you do. Luckily the lass at picca knows me from repeated visits so she's always friendly but I can't really speak for many other still open parlours

Offline antneb

I've seen yvette a few times. She is very good and stunning to look at. I always come away thinking why she works there as she would not look out of place in one of the better establishments

Online Kool Keef

Offline FlashDemon17

Offline FlashDemon17

I've seen yvette a few times. She is very good and stunning to look at. I always come away thinking why she works there as she would not look out of place in one of the better establishments

Whole heartedly agree, she provides a fantastic service and she's absolutely gorgeous. If only I was shorter so I could actually enjoy her more than I did.

Offline sandy2000

Think receptionist said bulgarian

Yvette has told me she is French. God knows, but I didn’t care she is a cutie  :thumbsup:

Online Kool Keef

French & Bulgarian.
So Romanian then  :sarcastic:

Offline Atlas1957

French & Bulgarian.
So Romanian then  :sarcastic:
So true.

then onto the bed she claimed to have some tradition where shed sit between my legs with her legs on top in an embrace with plenty of touching and feeling and exploring. Her bare chest pressed against mine really did get the little guy going. Moving into the action, she did plenty of tickling the sack and taint which I've never had someone do as well as she did and then moved into ow. I can say with some certainty that her ow skills are the best I've faced. Wonderful work with the tongue, the right amount of teasing and using the teeth to get a good grip. Suffice it to say the little guy was happy.
Even though you gave her a neutral that is actually quite a positive review, I like the sound of the face to face embrace. I've had that with one WG before and it was very sensual.

Final word, for this week especially, if you're planning on punting in parlours, do yourself a favour, call in advance and book someone in. Ideally someone that's been reviewed but do try and get a little bit of info from the receptionist before you do. Luckily the lass at picca knows me from repeated visits so she's always friendly but I can't really speak for many other still open parlours
My experience today was a very chilled parlour reception. I had a chat with the receptionist and they said that what has happened the last few days is a rush at the start of the shift, quiet for most of the day, then a mad rush at the end.

Offline MrClive

Are there any COVID measures in place at pica? (I am hoping not)

Offline Salfordslayer

Whole heartedly agree, she provides a fantastic service and she's absolutely gorgeous. If only I was shorter so I could actually enjoy her more than I did.

Struggling to see how your height differences caused issues??

Offline FlashDemon17

Struggling to see how your height differences caused issues??

There was a solid foot and a bit in height difference, when she was on top, she was too far away for me to enjoy it and when I went on top or behind. Plus when I was on top I couldn't lean in as I normally like to do for an embrace because her face came into my chest instead of above the shoulder like most usually do.

Offline FlashDemon17

Are there any COVID measures in place at pica? (I am hoping not)

Must wear a mask until you get to your room, ladies have visors on. That's it.

Offline FlashDemon17

So true.
Even though you gave her a neutral that is actually quite a positive review, I like the sound of the face to face embrace. I've had that with one WG before and it was very sensual.
My experience today was a very chilled parlour reception. I had a chat with the receptionist and they said that what has happened the last few days is a rush at the start of the shift, quiet for most of the day, then a mad rush at the end.

Aye the face to face embrace was genuinely sensual as fuck. It would be positive if not for the height thing.

Offline antneb

Anyone know what days she is working? Got me wanting to pay her another visit now. I know pre lockdown she did a mix of day and night shifts throughout the week.