Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Banners at the top of the page  (Read 215 times)

Offline Stickitin

Any chance these could have more subtle wording please than ‘live sex’ etc please?

It does limit looking at the forum at times when people are within eyeshot of the device you are viewing it from. Cheers

Offline winkywanky

A somewhat curious request when you consider the lettering that says UKPunting is larger than the Live Sex lettering?  :unknown:

I guess the box does make it stand out a little, but nevertheless, are you happy for people to oversee your screen which has UKPunting written all across the top?

Offline Stickitin

A somewhat curious request when you consider the lettering that says UKPunting is larger than the Live Sex lettering?  :unknown:

I guess the box does make it stand out a little, but nevertheless, are you happy for people to oversee your screen which has UKPunting written all across the top?

Punting is a more generic word that most people wouldn’t associate with what we do, I’d argue most people would think of gambling if anything.....

Offline winkywanky

Maybe all the people looking over your shoulder on a crowded train simply think you're a Cambridge Don, with an obsession for manually-propelled river-borne craft?  :unknown:  :D

Offline Bertiebeenthere

Maybe all the people looking over your shoulder on a crowded train simply think you're a Cambridge Don, with an obsession for manually-propelled river-borne craft?  :unknown:  :D

What's a "crowded train"?