Slightly different experience with this one, phoned her but got the"text me only" message
back. All good, are the pics as shown on Aw you, I asked her Oh yes she says

So trotted over to the address and as soon as she opened the door I asked if she was Molly??
Yes she said whilst a girl huddled in a blanket sitting on couch in living room was watching us. Both Roms and "molly" looked about as interested in getting her clothes off as I was in cutting the grass that afternoon. Face full of plastic and botox, huge bee sting lips and she frankly looked ridiculous, body wasn't too bad although very skinny. Two girls in house and definitely not the girl in pics got me pissed off so told her I was going to leave it and just left. Got the impression that she couldn't care less

and that this didn't happen to her for the first time.
Anyway phoned Amy and had a good experience with her.