Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Kashua - Cambridge  (Read 988 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline canadianguy

Saw her yesterday (Saturday) to see what all the fuss is about, and it’s just a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only

As others have said, it’s a good location on Hills Road (near the college). £70 for half an hour. She’s a stunner and a lovely girl - probably enjoyed the chat more than the punt.

I just found it all a bit wooden and basic. I prefer a proper GFE with lots of touching and kissing. Kissing here was very minimal and without any pretence of passion. No RO. Oral on me was with a condom. Sex was quick (my fault, not hers), but no chance of a 2nd pop or anything else fun to pass the time.

I think she’d be a great option for a punter who just wants to spend half an hour pumping a really hot young woman, but for those of us that like pretending we’re with a new girlfriend there are better options.

To sum up. Great looking, friendly girl, but too minimal service for me.

Offline Chorley

Saw her yesterday (Saturday) to see what all the fuss is about, and it’s just a neutral for me.

External Link/Members Only

As others have said, it’s a good location on Hills Road (near the college). £70 for half an hour. She’s a stunner and a lovely girl - probably enjoyed the chat more than the punt.

I just found it all a bit wooden and basic. I prefer a proper GFE with lots of touching and kissing. Kissing here was very minimal and without any pretence of passion. No RO. Oral on me was with a condom. Sex was quick (my fault, not hers), but no chance of a 2nd pop or anything else fun to pass the time.

I think she’d be a great option for a punter who just wants to spend half an hour pumping a really hot young woman, but for those of us that like pretending we’re with a new girlfriend there are better options.

To sum up. Great looking, friendly girl, but too minimal service for me.
Cheers for the review OP  :hi: Objectively she's a good looking girl, but for some reason  she does nothing for me?  :unknown: