Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena hot xxx- Birmingham  (Read 2965 times)

48 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324089) (47 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bigsam545

External Link/Members Only

Went to see meena today, wanted to go see Kylie Thai but no number showing so opted to see meena after checking her reviews  and I'm very glad I did.

Rang the number and booked in 2hrs later, got to the infamous water street and called to get flat number.

Opened the door and no hiding behind it but greeted with a deep French kiss, asked to use bathroom and it was an en-suit

Came out and was greeted with more DFK and exploring her beautiful body up and down, until she was bent over the bed and getting a very deep lickig her pussy and arse, tasted fresh as a daisy.

She returned the favour by getting on her knees and giving me some exquisite owo, combination of 69 French kissing 💋body worship and just heaven

Finished off with CIM and was cleaned up whilst she had it in her mouth

30 mins £70

Very good service  :D
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 07:56:40 pm by Bigsam545 »

Offline Dark Vader

Which number did you get through on please, the 1st or the 2nd?

Offline Bigsam545

2nd, but y should it matter just try both🤦‍♂️

Offline Dark Vader

I did that's why I asked, couldn't get through on either.

Offline lee1

I did that's why I asked, couldn't get through on either.

On birchplace there is also a landline number. Worth a try!  ;)

Offline Dark Vader

That's a strike. I did actually speak to her pre the 3rd lock down on the mobile number on BP and 1st number on AW but seems to be dead now. She was up for a threesome but thought it best other side of lock down

Offline petermisc

On birchplace there is also a landline number. Worth a try!  ;)
0115 is a Nottingham number, as that ad was from when she was in Nottingham. Not sure it will be of much use for contacting her in Brum.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 10:23:04 am by petermisc »