Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anays IG1 Ilford petite brunette  (Read 2893 times)

Offline andymichael

External Link/Members Only
I know that viva profiles disappear so will attach a pics

60 for 30min 20 extra OWO

Comms:  very good. She answers calls, replied texts

Location: new block of flats close to center. easy to find. few mins walk from Exchange Ilford Car Park.

Get to the building. Called her. Had a door number to call. Door open. A lift takes me to the apartment

Another WG open the door. Lead me to the room. I told her you  are not the one. Then she said another girl has a period.. blah.. blah.. I said I wanna see her. Then she left. One on profile appears

WG  definitely one in pics. Petite brunette. Probably 5 feet. A few tattoos (like it).
She was cute and smiling. I have spotted her eyes a bit funny. She confirmed that smoked before. Hahah

room: two single beds stick together. WG come with bed sheets and arrange it.

Girl: Nice face, fit body, small tities. Curvy booty for her frame. Size 6 I believe. i'd say 6-7/10

Service:  She wanna put a rubber on but agreed 20 extra for OWO.  :D OWO was good. She was quite gentle going up and down. Then I pushed her face down, then ones again. A girl called me crazy and seems to wake up. Start playing differently. She bit gently base of my shaft hen got it half way
 in her mouth and bit it gently again. I was making noises  :lol:
Was no spitting, but lot of saliva. Woohoo
Told her to go deep Bb. She DT me quite good. Her lips didn't reach my belly... Girl gags a few good times  :rolleyes:
All this gets me to the edge. Then she put a rubber on. Climb on top of me and do her magic. I have laid back, relaxed until I popped

Positive experience. On a down side no kissing just a peck on the lips. No CIM (would be a lovely mouth to fill)
Will I come back? Don't know. The girl looks great, but I'm not a fun of a plastic ducks

I had to search up and finds candy ones  on ukp . Any thoughts

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 12:47:56 am by andymichael »

Offline andymichael

thnks .i did attached pics but for some reason did  not loaded on post

Offline bedhedred

No worries!

Girl was Rom, Hungarian or Latina?

Offline andymichael

hungarian  would be better  :D

Offline Poker penis

She's fuking hot!
What about the girl that open the door? Was she hot?

Offline andymichael

She's fuking hot!
What about the girl that open the door? Was she hot?

Ginger hair , 5 feet, looks ok. I was tuned on pictures  :cool:

Offline Tomcat

Dam hot those lips looks like they can suck you dry.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bedhedred

I knew that she looked familiar... Not that I've met her or anything like that.

The AW links to a different girl now.

External Link/Members Only

60 120
Seems cheap for the area

Is she squinting in this one?

« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 10:56:55 am by bedhedred »

Offline Snax

Called up and she asked a million Q's
Are you from Ilford or Stratford?
White or black?
Told her I wasn't black but she said "Sorry no black" and put the phone down and presumably blocked me.
Wow never been racially discriminated against as I'm not ethnic but hey ho, there is a first for everything  :unknown:

Offline bedhedred

White or black?
Told her I wasn't black but she said "Sorry no black" and put the phone down and presumably blocked me.
Wow never been racially discriminated against as I'm not ethnic but hey ho, there is a first for everything  :unknown:

My advice is to avoid any girl who is not clear on the profile about NBA.

Underhand racial profiling is wierd and has led me into a number of utterly shit punts. When I have met the girls after jumping through the race question hoops, they tend to be horrible rude bossy Romanian and Hungarian slags. and complete And utter chavs to boot. 👎

Offline andymichael

I knew that she looked familiar... Not that I've met her or anything like that.

The AW links to a different girl now.

It is her with a bit of a filter. Little duck 🦆  :lol:

Offline bedhedred

White or black?

Also If some cunt puts the phone down on you (assuming that you are being polite and reasonable) , just imagine what shitty treatment awaits in the room with her for the punter who does manage to get the booking.

Offline Snax

Also If some cunt puts the phone down on you (assuming that you are being polite and reasonable) , just imagine what shitty treatment awaits in the room with her for the punter who does manage to get the booking.
im.always super polite  but dont worry. I will manage to make an appointment and then She will have to answer to this huge dick  :drinks:
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 05:33:33 pm by Snax »

Offline Crockers

My advice is to avoid any girl who is not clear on the profile about NBA.

Underhand racial profiling is wierd and has led me into a number of utterly shit punts. When I have met the girls after jumping through the race question hoops, they tend to be horrible rude bossy Romanian and Hungarian slags. and complete And utter chavs to boot. 👎

Thanks for that. Nice perspective which I will follow.

Offline andymichael

Spotted her add in E15 area. Did she move? Have no clue.
Also add next to her on viva I believe a ginger girl i saw
ginger viva fake pics  External Link/Members Only

Offline Perseus02

She lives in E15, maybe she was using a working flat in Ilford. Hopefully she's changed her behaviour since I last saw her.