Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy- Leamington Spa  (Read 3422 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline theejaculator

External Link/Members Only

Had been keeping an eye on her profile as she had been in Leamington a couple of times in the past few months, always for a few days as it seems she constantly tours.
Good reviews on here so was keen to give her a go.

Communication All by text up until finding my way into the apartment. Fairly prompt with services, price and postcode.

Venue Large imposing building (looks like a hotel) comprising various types of serviced apartments, near central Leamington Spa, 2 hours free on street parking opposite. When i got parked i rang her- buildings was secured like fortknox with keypad entry via gate into the long driveway. Felt a bit conspicuous as a young family were playing on the lawns (sunny afternoon) but i sensed that due to the size of the place there were many comings and goings. Victoria talked me through the gate and directed me to her apartment block with another keypad entry :dash:

The Girl Usual hiding behind door, exactly like her photos very, very pretty Thai ..almost too pretty (more later). She has a vivastreet profile too (sorry no link) which has a short intro video. I noticed that each occassion she was in Leamington there was also a Thai Ladyboy profile on vivastreet at the same time/town. I think this is her 'friend' that she referred to during the meet. I sensed somebody else in the apartment.

The Meet Directed to the bathroom to wash my hands  :D then to the bedroom. Victoria removed her negligee to reveal a sumptuous body dressed in that skimpy nurses uniform as shown on the profile. She directed me to sit on the bed and then drapped herself across me...bit of a chat whilst she was squirming around on my lap , copped a feel of her ass . This went on for 10 minutes then i got me kit off and so did she. Almost flawless body with fake modest sized bolt ons - i prefer the real deal. I feel she has had a bit of work done (boobs and face)as she is almost too perfect - 5 ft 7 inch Thai fuckdoll look. She did have a bit of a lockdown tummy which she wasnt too happy with but it looked fucking sexy to me.

So lay on the bed and asked for OWO, nice soft and deep that soon got me hard. Probably had oral for ten minutes then i asked to go down on her. Now i like to think im fairly proficient at getting a girl to cum by oral..she was making these whimpering noises throughout (fake) which did eventually get annoying . Pussy was shaved, clean and neutral tasting , couldnt detect lube up there. She didnt seem to get any wetter so switched to 69. Did that for 5 minutes and when she moved i saw that she had slipped a condom on the old boy..and i never even noticed.

She decided to ride me cowgirl, now this position isnt normally good for me due to the shape of my johnson but somehow she made it work and it was a good fit..think she went at it this was for some 10 minutes working up a sweat on her back. I asked if she kissed and i got light kissing on the lips for the rest of the meet.

Switched to missionary and went at her for some time but got annoyed by her fake whimpering noises. I knew i wouldnt be able to finish in the condom so got off and lay back down.

I think Victoria sensed this too so she got some massage oil and expertly finished me off by hand...and what a finish. I havent flung my cum that far for a good few years, went all over the place.

She cleaned me up carefully with wet wipes , we still had 10 minutes to go but i was spent and happy so got dressed and paid up.

Fee- one hour £120 plus £10 for OWO

Final Verdict Obviously positive however after having read another review of her posted last week I can see she has a very well worked out routine so i dont think she would ever do anything spontaneous or deviate much from that..its a borderline GFE but certainly no hint of PSE. It must be said that despite this she really knows how to turn a man on, i really thought i wouldnt cum during the meet but the ending (though a handjob) was spectactular and i remained hard throught the meet (which is no mean feat at my age).

Offline Ronaldjones89

There's something about a hot sexy oriental girl that keeps me rock hard... I'm glad you had a good time seen her a few months ago in Coventry. A mix of OWO BJ tit wank and handjob she finished me off