Author Topic: Cassie Belfast  (Read 2340 times)

Offline frankcastle

External Link/Members Only

Met Cassie today in Belfast bit out of the way near the falls road.
Was kept waiting for 20 mins but she kept messaging so I knew it would eventually happen.
When you see her photos on ei she looks incredible, super cute. unfortunately as I should have expected she wasn't as good as her photos would suggest. Still pretty but her photos make her look unbelievable.
Glad I stayed she was a great girl and such a tight body, her ass was so tight it was unreal.
All her services were available and we started with some fk and having a gd feel of her Infront of the mirror. Went onto to enjoy so owo ass worship and her getting on top and going for it. She said I could cim but her on top was great so finished in the bag.
Nice chat after and I have to say quality service. She said she's normally more central but covid hard to get a place in town.
I know I outlined some lesser points but I'd still call it a positive experience just if you see her ei photos you'll know why I was a bit disappointed on first impressions. Just not a fan of how much some wgs Photoshop their pics it's definitely a little false advertising. But Cassie was a great punt and I would go back as she really put all into it.
Just giving you all the true story n heads up
Forgot to add 30mins for £100
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 11:38:38 pm by frankcastle »

Offline frankcastle

Ok just noticed that even though I copied n pasted the link to her page it's taken you to a different Cassie... Try it again
External Link/Members Only

Offline Irishpunter28

  • Age Check : 18+

  • Ban Countdown
    Loading...
  • Posts: 45
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 8

Offline frankcastle

It's working on mine mate...don't know..first review problems. It does say she's now on a break, so no pics but you can scroll down and see her reviews.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 12:19:42 am by frankcastle »