Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki BSS, did not turn up for work (again)  (Read 1419 times)

Ali

I have been trying to visit Nikki at BSS for some time now based on a couple of threads here giving her positive feedback but Nikki is the most unreliable girl I have come across and hence this negative feedback.

I was off work today and booked Nikki for this morning, went to BSS only to be told Nikki had not turned up for work, this is the second time I have been told Nikki has not turned up for work.

I don't care how good her service is, she is unreliable and that's not good.  I like to plan things the day before I go to a sauna but with Nikki you can't do that since you just don't know whether she will turn up for work or not.  I won't bother with her again, if Nikki happens to be in one day when I visit BSS then I would consider her, but booking her in advance is a waste of time.

Online willie loman

That's the problem with Scottish girls, cant rely on them turning up.

dexy123

this girl has not turned up for work at least half a dozen times that i know of since she started there,but the new management they have cannot control the girls anymore,a girl may not turn up once or even twice and maybe with good reason but this just smacks of wake up ,cant be bothered working,and they know there is no problem at all as there are no consequences in doing so.i wonder if you think that this would have been allowed a year ago at blair street when they were run by a professional team ,and not eastern european amatuers.

Online willie loman

It appears that she has been sacked, for poor timekeeping, but we shall see. Don't have a problem myself with the new regime. The old regime were equally tolerant of erratic staff, if the staff were Scottish, that's the problem, u cant get plenty of foreigners, but few scots.

Ali

I was using AW for a couple of years but due to numerous bad experiences (Romanians in particular) I quit AW and started to go to sauna's just over a month ago, I have visited BSS twice in the last month and am pleased with the service (with the exception of Nikki), BSS is a nice clean place.  I cannot comment about the old regime since I never went to BSS before last month, but I find the people who run the place pleasant and frinedly. 

There were two people at reception when I went to BSS on Tue this week, one rather nice looking youngish girl (I wish she was working, she didn't have the uniform on) and a guy I had met at reception the first time I went there.  They both seemed embarrassed when I turned up for my appointment and Nikki wasn't in, it is not the Sauna's fault.  I left and headed to LSS and had a good time in there, maybe I was lucky with the girl I met there. So BSS lost a punter that day thanks to Nikki.

I like both LSS and BSS and the management seem OK in both (based on my limited experience), I'll visit both saunas for the moment, above all I do not miss AW, I am happier going to saunas.