Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha - Olina - Bayswater (Half Euro in her service)  (Read 855 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5971005) (11 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SamOmar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Booking: 1 hour @140 1 hour incall in Bayswater. Booking was quite late on a weekday night and there were not many available. She was my 3rd choice that evening. Props to agency for arranging a late night booking.

Location: 2 minute walk from Queensway station, ontop shops/restaurants. Area is quiet at the moment but usually will be very busy. Shared with another lady. Flat was quite basic and carpet needed a vacuum cleaner ran through it. But apart from that was clean enough. Bed/Bedsheets were very basic a dull white. I prefer incall locations that set the mood rather than looking like a P & D location which this did.

Lady: Other's have said that Natasha is off mixed heritage and she maybe. Jet black hair and very fair skin, nice petite height and body. Ass and boobs both have nice shape to them. I don't think she is facially attractive and for this reason she was never my first choice, the main reason is I just did not like the receding hairline (large forehead). She speaks very good English which is a rarity for Thai's, maybe even better than Charm.

Services

LFK, OWO, Protected Sex

Action: The conversation was decent, I did not like Natasha's outfit so had to get it off as soon as possible. She was doing her job in a matter of fact kind of way. "Can you shower" "Take your clothes off" "Sex now" It's difficult to explain but Natasha made me feel as I have paid her to have sex whereas a top GFE provider despite the acting makes you feel a bit special. This is why the title is Half Euro in her service like the stereotype E.European. The service was a little robotic and what you expect at a P & D brothel, shower alone, baby wipes, light kissing, oral, condom on. sex in 2 positions, cum and a basic massage.

Positives: Good body, Excellent English, Convenient Location

Negatives: Vanilla service for me at least, Large forehead that I could not stop looking at, Apartment needs more cleaning and better decor

In conclusion perhaps the timing of the booking was not good. She maybe performed less because of the late time although I have not had this issue with others, Maybe she was totally not into me and I understand sometimes there is no click between 2 people however the conversation was decent. Overall a neutral and I would not be returning
Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tyhunter

While i did find her more attractive than you (especially facially), i agree - service was lackluster, much more transactional than GFE. Will review tomorrow if not too lazy.