Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katy Katusha - Cambridge  (Read 4424 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline bon2o

External Link/Members Only

Another member of The Katy Fan Club.

Can't add much about appearance - the photos on her Adultwork page are accurate, but she smiles more. Fantastic body and looks. Also funny and easy to chat with - good company.
Very nice flat a short walk from the Leisure center near Hills Road.

Katy offers a GFE - everything is covered. I booked an hour (£120), but half way through I could hear her flatmate moving around. I asked Katy if she could join us and she did for the last 30 minutes (£70). I didn't get the flatmates name, but I guess she was a similar age (mid-30s), not as attractive to me, but she offered more of a PSE. Unfortunately no interaction between the girls  :(

Would definitely return, though just to see Katy.

Offline JayEZ2K

Good work improvising for a FFM threesome  :thumbsup:

Any chance you could text Katy to get her flatmat's name, or pick her out from the AW local search? If her service was decent, then you've uncovered another TOFTT punting option in Cambs.

Offline glg2012

Great improvisation indeed!  :thumbsup:

A confirmation should be sought but I think it's Jessica

Offline frankbolton51

Have to agree with whoever said she was the best of a bad bunch. Pretty, personable, but mechanical servhcewise.

Offline frankbolton51

She shares with another Czech, Jessica Alba (on AW 074382196 eight three) aka on VS as Melissa 074487812 two three. Pretty as always but the bossiest woman I've known, not remotely encouraging, utter turn-off. Why are Cambridge Roms so dismal?

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the confirmation Frank. Did you review her? If not, it would be worth writing a review to add to her negative score. (Also, you can post the full phone number. The recently hidden phone number was only because that lady was a legitimate massage practitioner, and I didn't want her coworkers and non-punters to be led to UKP.)

Offline WASA38

She shares with another Czech, Jessica Alba (on AW 074382196 eight three) aka on VS as Melissa 074487812 two three. Pretty as always but the bossiest woman I've known, not remotely encouraging, utter turn-off. Why are Cambridge Roms so dismal?

I czeched up and they are, of course, both Roms as your final sentence implied.

Offline winkywanky

I czeched up and they are, of course, both Roms as your final sentence implied.

...best not to go Russian into things of course...

Offline George South

I think you both need a break
Book a rest?

Offline frankbolton51

A confirmation should be sought but I think it's Jessica

Jessica Alba, who has also gone by Melissa (I think) on VS, shares with Katy Katusha. Jessica's a very nice looker but rather dismissive and bossy attitude and no interest in the client's preferences, that I found a total turn-off.

Offline JayEZ2K

Jessica Alba, who has also gone by Melissa (I think) on VS, shares with Katy Katusha. Jessica's a very nice looker but rather dismissive and bossy attitude and no interest in the client's preferences, that I found a total turn-off.
Can you review her? That would be a helpful warning.

Offline jimbobted

So is Katy actually Romanian then, and not French as she claims?
I keep thinking about seeing her, tried to once but it didn't come off, but the lack of kissing puts me off. Important part of the point for me that.

Offline WASA38

I keep thinking about seeing her, tried to once but it didn't come off, but the lack of kissing puts me off. Important part of the point for me that.

AW informs us that she is Romanian which indicates that she has a Rom. passport. She describes herself as French in her profile so maybe has been domiciled in France for a prolonged period. That, or it's just a fib.

Offline lillythesavage

AW informs us that she is Romanian which indicates that she has a Rom. passport. She describes herself as French in her profile so maybe has been domiciled in France for a prolonged period. That, or it's just a fib.

That does not mean she has a Romanian passport at all, It does not matter what country a passport is from, AW will use the country of birth stated on the passport regardless.

There are also purchased Romanian profiles being used by other nationalities, the age can be changed to anything you like on a verified profile.

Offline Magner

I have met and reviewed Jessica External Link/Members Only and thought she was very sexy. I will defiantly see her again when she is back in my area. I also saw one of her friends a few days later in the same hotel, a 22 year old blonde and again had an amazing time. I did not review her as a few days later her AW profile had gone. 

Offline JayEZ2K

She didn't come off as Romanian to me. I think someone said that she lived in France for a long time (decade+), so her culture and accent is influenced by her time there. So for people put off by Romanians, I don't think that will be an issue with Katy.

But if you need kissing, unfortunately, AFAIK she doesn't do it.

I have met and reviewed Jessica External Link/Members Only ...
Thanks. I'm hoping Frank will review her as well.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 02:56:42 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline reeves25

Assume she is no longer in Cambridge?

Offline frankbolton51

Assume she is no longer in Cambridge?
Katy Katusha has dropped of the UKBelles Cambridge listing that she's been on a long time, as has her friend Jessica Alba, so I guess they've moved on.

Offline frankbolton51

Thanks. I'm hoping Frank will review her as well.
Done. I delayed as I'd prefer to forget a very disappointing encounter.