Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cum Baby Cum  (Read 4019 times)

6 review(s) for cum baby cum (1 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

eljay244

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A quick review on this WG as nothing actually happened.

I noticed yesterday that this girl has logged back on on Sunday, seeing as she is based in Bridgend (I'm not too far from there) and she said she had offers on I thought I'd text her as it says to on her profile.

Her comms were very good in all fairness. She responded after about 5 minutes stating her offers - £30 for 15 minutes & £45 for 30 minutes. For £45 I thought I was on a winner.

I asked how much notice she would need and she said I'm not that busy this evening, text me an hour before the time you want to confirm. I text at 20.10 to check if she was free and she said yes is 21.30 ok. It was and I agreed.

At 21.45 I sent a message asking her to send her address and advised that if she was available earlier I was free. She responded just to say that she could not do earlier.

At 21.20 I text again asking for the address to visit. she responded with I can't do 21.30 now. You'll have to come later. I advised I couldn't come any later and asked what other availability she had this week but still haven't had a response

I've put this as a negative as she seemed to cancel right at the last minute and hasn't bothered to get back to me since. Looking at the price of her PG (5 Credits for 24 hours) though I'm thinking she could be just trying to lure people in with promises, hoping they subscribe

SirFrank

Last minute cancellations suck. That said at least she did communicate with you to say she could no longer make it. Some don't even do that. Poor show though

eljay244

Last minute cancellations suck. That said at least she did communicate with you to say she could no longer make it. Some don't even do that. Poor show though

Really suck! At that time I couldn't arrange anything else. Her comms were good and like you said she did let me know but I didn't have a reason and still haven't had a response since

GeeWiz

"URGENTLY NEED I PHONE4 OR ABOVE ANYONE GOT ONE??"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Madness.  Perhaps that's why though...

k

Cum Baby Cum is not exactly what the average punter wants whispered in his ear halfway through.  She could've picked a better name for herself.

jontd5

I see her on a regular basis as do a lot of other guys, and i have not had any problems. like you said her comms are good and she does respond, although i did have problems getting hold of her for a while but she explained that her account has been hacked, and as i've never had a problem before i have no reason to doubt her, you said she had to cancel last minute which could be due to having kids, but i suppose that you aren't interested in things like that are you? i can only assume that her feedback is not true then going by your post?? but then again if you can't even get the times right then hey we must all be stuck in some kind of quantum leap!!!!

Offline ampersand

SirFrank

CBC!  Welcome to UKP!!

:lol: we don't need Columbo here do we? 'She' couldn't make it anymore obvious

yorkshire123

I see her on a regular basis as do a lot of other guys, and i have not had any problems. like you said her comms are good and she does respond, although i did have problems getting hold of her for a while but she explained that her account has been hacked, and as i've never had a problem before i have no reason to doubt her, you said she had to cancel last minute which could be due to having kids, but i suppose that you aren't interested in things like that are you? i can only assume that her feedback is not true then going by your post?? but then again if you can't even get the times right then hey we must all be stuck in some kind of quantum leap!!!!

Every time you look in the mirror love  ;)

jontd5

No Yorkshire, I see CBC twice a week

Offline ampersand

No Yorkshire, I see CBC twice a week
A woman who only looks in the mirror twice a week - you want to get married??????

boobiehunter

I met cbc once and found her to be ok, i had no problems with comms. I spent 15 mins with her. Found the house no problem its in a quiet residential area.  Tried to book a mmf experience but she had to cancel as it was half term. Which is fair enough.

Offline charlie-mott

I saw her a while ago for a BJ. She'about 5'7-5'8ish slim, size 10 is about right. Face ok, dressed casually and kept her kit on.. The house was clean and today, as was the girl.

Oral was uncovered, but she doesn't do CIM. For £20 she's worth stopping off for if you're passing.

Offline odynsfee

I spent 30 minutes with her a while back, she is certainly not a stunner that's for sure but she is pleasant enough though.
Her body was probably quite firm about 10 years ago but nature,childbearing and gravity has taken its toll I'm afraid, all in all a pretty vanilla experience.
Would I return ?
I don't think so.