Author Topic: TS Young Thai Nita - Stevenage (TS Review)  (Read 6573 times)


8 review(s) for Young Thai Nita (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JohnHerts

External Link/Members Only

I have seen this girl 3 times now but not left reviews for some reason so this is a general review of all visits but the last was a few days ago and the previous one just a few months ago.

Comms - must be by phone., quick to answer then texts address. Always easy
Location - flat in old Stevenage some people will be familiar with this as it is regularly used by TS. Easy to find, nice and clean room.

The girl- is the one in the pics but the pics are touched up. If you look at the screen shots of her vids which are available to buy on AW you will get a true indication of what she looks like. Not the most stunning but nice enough. I would say she is nicer than these shots in person. Very nice body, nice legs and tits.

The service- she does not kiss but everything else is on and the service is not rushed. She also has a good friendly attitude. I usually start with a two way wank/bj session, uncovered which she is ok at , not great. Her cock is av size, about 6, and gets hard in that usual weird TS way. I then let he fuck me for a bit which is very nice as she is not too big. Then I fuck her from behind and missionary.

I really enjoy my time with this girl and will be,back for a 4th. I would recommend for 1st time TS users.

Offline Balloon knot


Offline JohnHerts

 No, I don’t know if she does or can or charges extra

Offline Chrispy

I've seen her a few time and yes she has cum before

Offline chatman

See her a couple of times, not recently though

Never had her cum yet, when visiting

Moves around, Gorgeous girl, tall, skinny, soft skin, small cock, tight, got me to pop twice in 1/2hr!, first a fuck and 2nd was oral,
but I found her English was poor, so comms were not great and as my name suggests I do like to chat whilst doing the business!

Yes! - I know I'm strange  :sarcastic:

Offline Pills41

I saw her a few years ago in Huntingdon. On that occasion she did cum . I have been meaning to go back and see her at some point.