Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fantastic Flora - in Kingston [not the margarine]  (Read 1003 times)

Offline webpunter

External Link/Members Only

Nothing i can find on UKP.  One AW FB in about 6 mths.  Maybe on tour ? Any experience of this brazilian babe ? A 1/2hr could be in the offing.  Not sure about this one.  Photoshop man may have earned some ££

fredpunter

Her prices are all over the place, I can't believe she wouldn't sort that out if genuine.

James999

Profile looks about as genuine as her FAKE tits  :thumbsdown:

fredpunter

Just done a local search cos I was curious to see what's about. This girl came up so I had another closer look. Her one feedback comes from a geezer who got feedback from her and two other lasses on the same day. He must have slept well that night after satisfying all three of them. Or its Bollox. My money is on ........

vorian

A profile that screams avoid.

Offline webpunter

Gentlemen, thanks.  This is what UKP is all about
The replies confirm my suspicions.  The middle pic on the gallery looks shopped to fuck [with the smallest waist in the world]
Little WP was thinking that there could just a very small chance that this was worth a 1/2hr 'reccy patrol'
But i knew in reality that there is a strong likelihood of the AW girlie not being the one in the photos / remotely like her
Had she put up more photos similar to the 1st one then could have been worth a visit
I had a look at the FB but missed 3 on the same day.  So with the iffy FB then a deffo no-no
HL now -1

Offline akauya

GRIS gives you a number of hits too, right now she is Fabiola in San Sebastián, Spain and Gabriella in Gothenburg, Sweden :rolleyes:

It pays to do a quick GRIS search. Anyone care to report it to AW? I'm getting tired of doing that.

« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 04:37:11 pm by akauya »

vorian