Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LILI SWEETIE / Nuru Sophie - Marylebone  (Read 6800 times)

20 review(s) for Lily’s  (8 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5842404) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lewboy

External Link/Members Only

So I booked this woman Lili sweetie in the first link, but ended up with Nuru Sophie in the second link. Not sure how exactly and technically it goes down as a B&S but a very successful one? It is what it is. Booking almost didn’t happen but I ended up getting fairly lucky which I’ll explain in a bit. Paid £120 for 30 mins prostate massage. OWO, sex included in the price but I went for just oral. Think she does a lot of other things though.

Anyway the comms were good, messaged her a few days before to arrange a time then she said she’d message me on the morning of the booking to confirm. On the first day I messaged her she gave me an address for somewhere else -  I can’t remember though, think it was somewhere in Paddington. When she messaged me on the morning to confirm, the address she gave me was somewhere different.

Location was near Edgware Road, like a 5-10 min walk from the station. Now I got there and messaged her saying I was early, but I’ll walk around for a bit and she can just message me when she’s ready. She said okay, but then my time came up and there was no response. I messaged again asking if she’s accidentally given me the wrong address (and I was supposed to go to the place in Paddington). I said I didn’t mind going there, and thought she had maybe made a mistake sending me to the wrong place and was trying to ghost me. Called but went straight to voicemail so I gave up and walked back to the station. As I was walking to the station, I had to walk back through the area where the booking was supposed to be and remember walking past a woman in a long buttoned up coat, tights and heels looking at her phone. We didn’t make eye contact but the funny thing about it all was I said to myself that she was really fit and that I wished the booking was with her. Anyway I carried on walking and eventually get a barrage of messages from her apologising and saying her phone stopped working. She asked if I wanted to come back. At this point I had no plan b and was just going to head home so I said it was fine. Anyway I got to the apartment, was let in by a woman behind the door and it was the woman in the long coat I saw earlier!! Scenes! She said she had come outside to look for me and try and get her phone to work but obviously she didn’t know what I looked like.

The woman is pretty bloody fit. She’s very slim, but not bony, she clearly works out and at one point I was looking at her wondering if I could see a six pack on her lol (she didn’t have one but yeah she clearly does exercise a lot). For someone this slim she does have a good rack as well. Not the biggest of bums but nice and firm. She has a beauty spot on her cheek, it’s quite recognisable so if you were booking this woman and wondering if it’s a B&S, this is the best way to tell. She said she was 26 but I wasn’t sure. I didn’t believe she was only a few years older than me but it wasn’t well lit. I’d say she wasn’t over 30 though. Good English, said she was from Taiwan.

So after all that drama, I got in, took a shower and then laid down on the bed. She took awhile to get going, it felt like she wasn’t ready and was walking around looking for stuff like oils, wipes etc. I wondered if it was eating into my time but I checked the time when I left and I was there for more than 30 mins so it was fine. Massage was good, lots of CC swipes, basically paid a lot of attention to my balls and ass with a lot of reachunders as well. She basically kept putting her hand underneath me to massage my penis and wank me off from behind which was really nice. Wasn’t any penetration with her fingers, I’d never had a prostate massage before so didn’t know what to expect. Got me to turn over to work on the front, seemed to use the right amount of oil and then after awhile of that we finished with oral. Really good at this, then eventually finished by cumming on her face/on my body. Had another quick massage and she then rubbed me down with some kind of baby lotion powder before making my way out.

She said at the end that her name was Sophie and told me to take her number. It was only after when I saw somebody post in the oriental hottie thread that I realised who she was and that she had her own profile.

Anyway I definitely recommend and would return. Had a great time, she’s got an extensive enjoys list which I might have to try out!

Offline Dashing

So I booked this woman Lili sweetie in the first link, but ended up with Nuru Sophie in the second link. Not sure how exactly and technically it goes down as a B&S but a very successful one? ...

In these instances I've seen some members post a Negative review in relation to the B&S profile (or profile that passed the booking on) and a separate Positive for the profile of the SP that actually delivered the service. 

Meaning the former won't clock up an unmerited Positive. All the more important for B&S's where it may not be always the same 'switch' and ultimately positive experience.

In any event, the review of Nuru Sophie is much appreciated :hi:.

Offline Lewboy

In these instances I've seen some members post a Negative review in relation to the B&S profile (or profile that passed the booking on) and a separate Positive for the profile of the SP that actually delivered the service. 

Meaning the former won't clock up an unmerited Positive. All the more important for B&S's where it may not be always the same 'switch' and ultimately positive experience.

In any event, the review of Nuru Sophie is much appreciated :hi:.

Yeah this makes sense, sorry about that, didn’t realise it did this!

Offline golden bull

So does this Lilly sweet actually exist?

Offline CogCog

Yeah, she does exist, but Sophie is her duo partner.

Offline Lewboy

Yeah, she does exist, but Sophie is her duo partner.

Did you go to see them both as a duo? How was it mate?

Offline jasckg88

Good review, I’ll post mine soon. Newbie mistake with Sophie on the massage part as she didn’t really provide a nuru massage for me. We ended doing the deed. But I do want to go back for more a GFE or at least have my way with her more the second time I got see her.

Offline Lewboy

Good review, I’ll post mine soon. Newbie mistake with Sophie on the massage part as she didn’t really provide a nuru massage for me. We ended doing the deed. But I do want to go back for more a GFE or at least have my way with her more the second time I got see her.

Yeah I think she offers all kinds of services so I do want to go back to explore those more. I’m surprised she doesn’t have more reviews!

Offline CogCog

Fair enough haha.

Offline CogCog

Yeah I think she offers all kinds of services so I do want to go back to explore those more. I’m surprised she doesn’t have more reviews!
Yeah same.

Offline Mr.A

Found Nuru Sophie. Is this the right aw profile? :cool:

Picture looks like how Lewboy described. Beauty spot?

Offline Lewboy

Found Nuru Sophie. Is this the right aw profile? :cool:

Picture looks like how Lewboy described. Beauty spot?

Yep that’s the one!