Author Topic: SexyEnglishSarah - Telford  (Read 2646 times)


11 review(s) for SexyEnglishSarah (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online southern boy

By text slow at first because on profile don't except them but time arranged
Arrived at location plenty of parking
Met at door followed the walk upstairs to where we all have been
90  for half an hour no sex my choice best for ages the best owo lots I eye contact well worth same price as sexalso




Online southern boy



Offline watsey

Is that really supposed to be a review?

Are you trying to rack up your posts with numerous one liners?

Offline alabama1

Is that really supposed to be a review?

Are you trying to rack up your posts with numerous one liners?

Give him a chance. We all now know that texts are slow, there is plenty of parking, you have to walk upstairs, and she looks at you.  :lol:

Online southern boy

No not at all just posted on a couple I saw in the last month or so
I text sarah for a meet last friday
A bit slow on replying but eventually agreed a time
The location is a new estate in tf3
Parked up text sarah that I arrived she gave me the house number
I made my way down and she answered the door usual hide behind the door thing entered she was gorgeous dressed in a very short skirt and top I followed her upstairs it's a 3 storey house up to the top floor the bedroom was immaculate a massage table was also in there agreed on what I wanted exchanged the paperwork and then we both stripped into kissing and fondling each other then she went down on her knees and gave a fantastic sloppy blowing with loads of eye contact then we went on the bed for a 69 then she Finished me off with a lovely hand job  30 minutes£90 expensive but well enjoyed hope that helps waster  :thumbsup:

Online southern boy

Sorry watsey using the phone spelling corrector kicked in

Offline watsey


Online southern boy

You were right to correct me watsey was a sloppy review

Offline goodtime42

Can’t believe you didn’t go for full sex. She is a looker with an amazing rack. She rode me like a good one.
Will be back when funds allow. Probably the best now in the desert of Telford and Shropshire.