Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Euston / Kings Cross Brothel - Adultwork - the punters' worst nightmare  (Read 33939 times)

Jason

DETAILS:
Website/Phone number: See links below
Number of visits: 4, Time spent per visit: 1hour, Fee paid per visit: £100

PREAMBLE:
I decided to bother to write a review again; this time about a brothel near Euston tube station. The reason I am reviewing them is because they are a relatively OK establishment BUT they are not doing themselves a favour with the very dishonest way they advertise on Adultwork. So here is a review that will describe in detail exactly what to expect by your visit so that you can decide consciously whether you want to go there after considering all the negative parameters. I will also briefly comment about three girls I personally had sex with in this brothel. Also I have seen almost all the girls working in this brothel in person during … lineups (read more details under the section “how the brothel operates”) so I can confirm about pictures authenticity of the various profiles belonging to the brothel.

ADULTWORK PROFILES USED BY THIS ESTABLISHMENT:
1. Allesyaa: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07423796625)
2. SweetyAntonia: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07586116882)
3. Ebony Student Lily: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07884561957)
4. Model Celine: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07423796617)
5. Sexy Deniseee: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07553183950)
6. Student Anaa: External Link/Members Only (tel: 07721714270)
7. ModelDelia: External Link/Members Only  (tel: 07884649743)
8. Delia A LEVEL: External Link/Members Only  (tel: 07423796620)

Notes:
(a) There are also other girls currently working in the brothel with no AW profiles.
(b) The above profiles change hands and swap names all the time. When the profiles were first created and verified most of the girls displayed in the above profiles were different.
(c) Some profiles have hidden feedback or negative feedback. Some have positive feedback. In any case AW feedback for these profiles is completely meaningless. Perhaps the hidden feedback just says that they didn't meet the girl they booked or that some services that were confirmed on the phone were not offered. Also the +ve feedback may refer to a different girl.
(d) The price structure for incalls is 15mins:£50, 30mins:£70, 1h: £100, 1.5h:£150, 2h:£200, 3h £300

Pictures of girls that currently work or worked in the past in this establishment:
All the girls displayed below are genuine, i.e. they work or they worked in the past for this establishment.
Hidden Image/Members Only

The girls that are definitely currently available are Allesyaa, SweetyAntonia, Lily, Celine, Denise, Anaa and Eva (nb Eva does not have an AW profile). On the contrary Isabelle_Chanel, ModelDelia, blondeGuila, ModelDeea and Elisa worked there in the past but they are currently on (long) holidays –they may return in the future but they may not.   

ABOUT HOW TO BOOK AND HOW THE ESTABLISHMENT OPERATES: (mixed)
(a) The phone call is always answered by the same female receptionist (maid) who pretends to be the girl behind the abovementioned AW profiles.
(b) Once you make a booking the maid texts you (from a different phone number which is always the same and unchanged for a long time now) the full address.
(c) It doesn’t matter which girl you book on the phone. You will be presented with a line-up of the available girls at the time of your visit. You can leave if you don’t fancy any of the available girls. You may also leave and return when a particular girl becomes available. Also the girl you initially booked on the phone might actually be available so you can pick her immediately.
(d) When the girls stand on the line they wear just their lingerie (bra and knickers).
(e)When the girls stand on the line you may ask each one separately about services and confirm before you choose. The maid is not present during the selection process. Also the selection process doesn't count on the paid time; you pay after you select a girl and the clock starts ticking when you are alone with a girl in the bedroom. The maid doesn’t knock the door to indicate that your time ends. Time management is done by the WG herself (at least this is what happened during my own visits to this brothel).
(f) It is possible to call and arrange an almost immediate visit (5-10mins from the time you call).
(g) Each time I visited the brothel the girls were clean and those that I selected were also clearly freshly showered. The girls work there in swifts.
(h) A couple of times I collided with another incoming punter at the entrance!!!! Well not literally but for example the first time I got in and while the door was still open the other punter also passed the door. We were swiftly placed in different bedrooms by the maid.

ABOUT THE VENUE: (mixed)
In the past this establishment used to be located in WC1X near the Kings Cross tube station and had a different way of operation (no lineups but still more shitty mainly due to the shit place). I estimate that they moved to their current location (WC1H) at the beginning of 2014. Anyway the current location is 6 mins walk from the Euston tube station and very near to the Premier Inn London Euston hotel.  The flat is a semi-basement of a building of very characteristic external architecture. The entrance of the brothel is sideways of the building. Internally the flat is OK enough. The bedrooms are smallish but clean and tidy. There are no radios inside the bedrooms so better have a nice playlist of songs on your smartphone to play some music. There is good sound proofing in the flat – I couldn't hear any action from adjacent bedrooms or noise from outside (but perhaps the fact that there was music playing in the background played its role). The flat has two bathrooms –one used by the punters and one by the WGs. There is a shower with good pressure but it is bit tricky the first time you use it to set the temperature correctly (and I thought that I knew about all types of shower mixers, lol). Shower gels are available and a fresh towel is given by the WG.

COMMENTS ABOUT THE GIRLS I HAD SEX WITH:
I visited this establishment 4 times so far. The first time was in their previous location in Kings Cross and the  girl I met there was Isabelle (back then she used to be called Model Delia but she later created a new profile as Isabelle_Chanelle which is now inactive-I refer to her as Isabelle to avoid ambiguity with the current “Model Delia”). The last three times have been at their current location in Euston and I met in turn Allesya and Eva (twice). Please note that for the appearance scores that I will give you may refer to my (often heavily criticised) quasi-scientific picture-calibrated beauty scale which you can read here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eva:
Eva (pronounced with ee as per the word Diva) is currently available in the brothel. She doesn't have an AW profile.

APPEARANCE: (POSITIVE)
Eva is a young (mid 20s), tall (5ft9in-5ft10in barefeet over 6ft with heels) white Latvian girl with black hair, full cup 36C boobs, dress size 8-10. According to my scale her face score is 7.9-8.0/10 and her body score is 9.4/10 (thus overall attractiveness is 8.8/10).

SERVICE: (POSITIVE)
Positives:
-Very friendly and polite.
-Amazing DFK. DFK to the extreme! Basically she treated me as if I were her long lost boyfriend.
-VERY enthusiastic and VERY passionate non-stop shagging in several positions. Fully committed and works hard tirelessly over the entire visit.
-Excellent OWO & ball sucking with eye-contact.
-Responsive during RO.
-No rushing and no clockwatching.
-She seems to enjoy herself.
-She speaks very good English. She seems educated - says that she has/had an interest in philology.

Neutrals:
-No CIF or CIM
-No shower together and no fingering

Negatives:
-She wears heavy boots even during sex and this requires some caution to not accidentally get hit by them while changing positions. It was a close call a couple of times!

Comment:  As there are no pictures of Eva and the girls in this establishment change names all the time rather than asking for names better try to recognise her by my description and by also knowing which girl is which from the girls who do have pictures. Eva is one of the few girls working there who is NOT Romanian.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Allesyaa:
Allesyaa is currently available in the brothel.

Allesyaa is a young (22 years old), Romanian girl, 5ft8in-5ft9in tall, with full 34C cup tits and dress size 8. Her profile pictures are genuine and fairly accurate (85% accurate –facially she looks slightly worse than in her pics but this may be attributed to the fact that she wears no or very light makeup – and NOT much because of photoshop. Body pictures are very accurate). According to my scale her face score is 7.8-7.9/10 and her body score is 9.3/10 (thus overall attractiveness is 8.7/10).

SERVICE: (MOSTLY POSITIVE)
Positives:
-Friendly and polite.
-Enthusiastic and tireless during shagging (several positions).
-No clockwatching.
-Good enough OWO

Neutrals:
-No CIF/CIM
-French kissing was with tongue but not very generous. Please note that FK is only provided for 1hour meetings or longer. It is not available for 15min or 30 min bookings.
-No shower together and no fingering
Isabelle_Channel:
Isabelle is not currently available. She comes and goes every 6 months working for 3-4 months while she stays.

Isabelle is a young (20 years old), Romanian girl with full 32B cup tits (some could pass it for cup C but nope it’s full cup B). Her picture above is accurate– she is actually better than it. According to my scale her face score is 8.4/10 (actually as you can see from my scale I used her face picture to define the score 8.4!) and her body score is also 8.7/10 (thus overall attractiveness is 8.6/10).

SERVICE: (NEUTRAL)
Positives:
-Friendly and polite.
-Responsive during RO.
-No clockwatching.

Neutrals:
-No CIF or CIM
-OWO was extra £20 (personally I don't care much about OWO so I just had OW- she has good technique)
-No fingering and no shower together

Negatives:
-No proper French Kissing with tongue (only lip kissing + some VERY LITTLE and VERY infrequent tongue involvement)
-A bit mechanical during sex (but overall shagging was OK and in several positions).

CONCLUSIONS:
If you are a punter who is not afraid visiting a brothel then you might want to give it a go. Technically it is a bait and switch as the profiles are almost meaningless. Practically though it’s a re-selection within a smaller group. Because the location is so convenient and booking a visit is ultra-fast I personally mostly use this brothel as a plan B (well one of the many plan Bs that I have).

PREVIOUS REVIEWS AND COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ESTABLISHMENT ON UKP:
1. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23186.0
2. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24603.msg391112#msg391112

UPDATE AUGUST 2014: Admin, please change the rating of this review into NEGATIVE and please modify the title into "Euston / Kings Cross Brothel - Adultwork - the punters' worst nightmare".

My advice is everyone to AVOID THIS ESTABLISHMENT LIKE THE PLAGUE. Ignore any positives I mentioned in my original review as they are not valid anymore. Also Eva (the only really good girl that I was meeting there) has left this brothel and my recent experiences in this brothel with other girls went from lacklustre to horrible to nightmare. Personally I will NEVER ever revisit them but of course it is up to you whether you want to waste your own money. In any case you have been warned and some of you know that I have a very high level of tolerance and forgiveness before I give such an absolute NEGATIVE rating.

password02

many thanks Jason - well written and reminds of of a similar establishment in Birmingham that was shut down a few years again where the girls lined up for you so you can decide.

May give it a visit- Quick Q? have you walked out after the line up when there were no girls to pick from?

Jason

Q? have you walked out after the line up when there were no girls to pick from?

Yes I have. In my last visit I went there specifically to see Eva (who is a truly top service provider). As she wasn’t available at the time I left and I went back 45mins later.

By the way the maid (who usually opens the door) is young, slim and beautiful (she is facially more attractive than any of the WGs working there). I guess this should count as double bait and switch - one of not meeting the girl you booked from the AW profile and one of not shagging the beautiful girl you meet at the door.

LL

Epic post Jason. Thanks. Sounds a lot like the brothel I found in Covent Garden (review posted). I agree this place could be a pretty good plan B - especially after you've taken the time to rate all the girls - hopefully saving a few of us from disappointment. 

Offline BigRonald_1

Many thanks Jason.  :hi: Glad I read this post or I will make a terrible mistake tonight.

chelsea1962

Isabella chanel what great tits Black girl looks quite hot is she there?

Jason

Black girl looks quite hot is she there?

Yes, she is there. She had been in a couple of recent line-ups. She seems a bit shy. IIRC she is about 5ft5in-5ft6in tall. Either times I didn't choose her as personally I strongly prefer white girls and girls with height 5ft7in-5ft11in. But each to their own I guess.

By the way it might be a good idea this review thread to serve as the place for other punters to post their own reviews/comments about their experience with particular girls from this establishment. Given that here the pictures and names are fixed we will be able to know for sure for which girl the review/comment is about. Also if in the future a new girl appears, someone meets her and wants to comment about her it would be a good idea to upload her profile picture. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 07:33:04 pm by Jason »

Offline danny.simons

Been here as well. Booked as a last minute thing when my train out of Kings Cross was delayed and I had some time to spare. I agree with the original post that the Adult Work profiles of the girls are misleading, in so much as they don't mention the fact it is a brothel at all!

I was really caught of guard when they lined up for me, but in a way it was better because the girl I chose wasn't the one I'd picked off of Adult Work (she was actually more attractive) and she turned out to be sweet and good fun to be with.
     (her profile isn't one of the ones linked above, but I am pretty sure her name was Anna too, I may be wrong though)

I also bumped into a guy on my way out, although the way he was talking to the maid made me wonder if he was some kind of pimp perhaps, rather than a punter? Either way it was a little awkward having to walk past them, but not too bad. Neither the maid nor the guy made any attempt to talk to me or even look at me on the way out, for that I was thankful. I didn't feel threatened or anything either.

Overall the experience was good, I would go back and now that I know how the whole thing works I don't think it would be as awkward. If I'd known about the line-up beforehand that would have been good. I was stunned when five or six girls in their underwear and heels all paraded in, I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights!

I agree with Jason about the flat itself. It's not the Ritz but it was clean, warm and was more than adequate for what it was used for. None of the girls were unattractive, (all above average in my opinion) I personally would have been happy to see any of them.
As for the service, was perfectly good, everything I asked for so no complaints.

On the whole, yeah, if you want to give it a go, worth it. Certainly a big plus point that they do take really short notice bookings. For me, I rang the number at about six (pm) and was inside the establishment by just about five-past-six. So if like me, you're waiting around for a train (or just want something last minute) it is the perfect place to go :)

Offline Bermondsey Boy

how far / whereabouts from Kings X?

And do any of the guys do A Level?

Offline lewishamguy

oh boy are you asking about guys who do A level! :bomb:

Offline Bermondsey Boy

And do any of the girls do A Level?

fucking predictive text _ now corrected

LL

fucking predictive text _ now corrected
You sure it wasn't a Freudian slip?  :hi:

Offline akauya

Thanks for that review Jason, very detailed and useful indeed! I will certainly pay them a visit... I like the idea of the line up :) It's good to know there are brothels like that in central London, Euston's and the one in Covent Garden LL reported.

domino131

Sounds quite a lot like the place in Woolwhich Arsenal that I visited on my first punt, when I thought I was off to see sexxxykitten.  Maybe a little better organised than the place I went to but slightly more expensive.  I'm sometimes tempted to go back, but I'm always a bit terrified that I don't find any of the girls on offer attractive and I'm far too polite to say no and walk out.

Offline Bermondsey Boy

You sure it wasn't a Freudian slip?  :hi:

I'd hardly be asking the whereabouts of a female brothel if my intention was to kick the back doors in of some fella now would I?  :sarcastic:

Offline kropotkin

I've been there: booked to see Isabelle, ended up with Eva.

All as the OP describes except the maid, when I went, was far from attractive...

Jason

It’s about 9-10 min walk from Kings Cross tube station. Actually I most often walk there from Kings X. Their previous location was 5mins from Kings Cross. I don’t know whether any girl working there really offers A levels-it’s not a service I am interested in. But if you go there then while the girls are standing on the line you may ask “Who is doing anal? Please raise your hands.” :lol:

All as the OP describes except the maid, when I went, was far from attractive...
You must have seen a different maid then. Let me clarify. In my OP I said that the phone calls are always answered by the same female receptionist. What I exactly meant is that phone calls are always answered by a female receptionist common for all the listed AW profiles, and never by the WGs themselves. This female receptionist (maid) may not be constant though - there may be more than one maids working there in shifts as well – perhaps sometimes even being present concurrently. That said the young beautiful maid I referred to had been the one who answered the phone and opened the door in all of my own visits in the current place of the brothel. She is white, 5ft6in tall and her hair is strawberry blonde. I can give her a face score of 8.6-8.7/10 in my beauty scale.

I also bumped into a guy on my way out, although the way he was talking to the maid made me wonder if he was some kind of pimp perhaps, rather than a punter? Either way it was a little awkward having to walk past them, but not too bad. Neither the maid nor the guy made any attempt to talk to me or even look at me on the way out, for that I was thankful. I didn't feel threatened or anything either.
It would actually be surprising to even consider that a young beautiful girl is running an entire brothel solely by herself and that is why I referred to her as the “receptionist” (although there had been examples of groups of prossies who are friends where one or two prossies sometimes assumed some kind of "leadership" like for example Kylie Flirt and her "Pussy_Club" when they used to be in that W14 flat). So I too believe there should be male pimps behind this organised establishment. I didn't notice anyone present around in their current place but in their previous place I did (well I can't know for sure if the person I saw around was brothel related but he looked a bit dodgy).
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:37:29 pm by Jason »

wringer

It's some time since I've been somewhere that they line girls up for you to choose. Very nice, satisfying experience and a great way to start a punt.

mrfixit37

I like the idea of a line up, sometimes the most attractive ones aren't the best service providers, I like the ones who have a bit of a spark.

Offline Johny Stone

I think most of the romanian pimps are actually females. So I was told

Jason

Two profiles changed pictures and an inactive one was reactivated:
9. Student Anaa was changed to Chanel Silvia: External Link/Members Only
10. SweetAntonia was changed to Sweety Ema:  External Link/Members Only
11. Slim Model Eliza (worked there in the past - now returned): External Link/Members Only

Here are their current pictures (nb Chanel Silvia’s pic is fake):
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline akauya

Hats off to you Jason and thanks for that. You either have an encyclopaedic mind or are a MS Access power user :)

:hi:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

not my style of ladies but a terrific report and if I am ever caught short in central London I might even give it a whirl well done sir, I do like the idea of the parade

vorian

I think most of the romanian pimps are actually females. So I was told

So that would be Andreea the pimpette.

solobulldog

Went to see antonia ytd, definitely the girl in the picture which is pretty hot (and tight  :D). Her profile claims to be British but shes actually Romanian, so no proper conversation  :thumbsdown:. Service is pretty lacklustre and fake-ish vocal. (No FK, no finger) . It's not even close to GFE but might be good for a quickie around king's x area 

LL

I went to see Allesyaa yesterday. She was in the 'old' location - WC1X close to King's Cross. I also met Lily in the two-girl lineup. I want to say thanks to Jason for the tip-off about this place since, although it isn't perfect, it was handy yesterday after my original planned punt fell through.
Allesyaa is stunning. One of the hottest girls I've ever had sex with. However I can confirm that her services are limited. I was only there 30 minutes so I knew FK wouldn't be on offer. She didn't let me kiss her face at all (boob sucking was OK with her though), nor was I allowed to touch her pussy. OWO wasn't on offer (fine with me). Perhaps I saw her when she was tired towards the end of her shift but after 25 minutes of fucking her she wouldn't let me finish this way and said I could either have a BJ or handjob to cum. Despite this I would probably go back as a plan B as she has such an awesome figure and was very friendly.

TommyB

What's the phone number or link to it, all the girls listed in the first post seem to have different numbers? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

Offline akauya

What's the phone number or link to it, all the girls listed in the first post seem to have different numbers? Sorry if I'm missing something obvious.

It's all on the opening post.

Jason

God give me strength. I cannot really believe that there are people who didn't get it. I even highlighted it in blue! FFS!  :dash: :dash:

But anyway let me repeat it for those with well below average IQ:
The booking is just a formality. Just call any of the numbers. It doesn't matter. They are all answered by the maid. Yes you “book the girl” for the sake of booking but effectively all you do is letting the maid know that you will be at the brothel at time xx:xx (e.g. 17:30) for a meeting of duration say 30mins. She doesn't even care about it either. She doesn’t give a shit that a punter named Jason called and arranged a booking with escort Y (e.g Antonia). And no she will not look up the number you called (or have the several phones labelled) and write a booking under Antonia’s name. Because very simply Antonia may not even be in the Brothel at that time. She doesn’t take any written notes and I doubt she takes mental ones. For the maid what really matters is your final phone call once you are outside the brothel in order to tell you the final directions and open the door. When you are inside the brothel REGARDLESS of which girl you supposedly booked, you will be asked to enter a bedroom and then all the girls that are available at the time of your visit (the girl you booked may even be back in Romania) will line up in front of you to choose.
Anyone that from now on that asks again about how to book is either a total moron or a troll.   :angry: :diablo: :mad:

TommyB

Mate, thanks for the clarification (and your detailed review). Am a regular punter, fairly newbie contributer here, but just just wanted to make sure i understood this (new to me) MO, mostly didn't want to be disappointed when arrived by a possible accidental omission in the original post (now realise not the case). PS think the troll suggestion is a bit strong, quite a few folks here seem to be so understand the tendency to throw the suggestion around sometimes without thinking too much, cool.

sucky2dollar

Great contribution thanks Jason  :thumbsup:

LL

PS think the troll suggestion is a bit strong, quite a few folks here seem to be so understand the tendency to throw the suggestion around sometimes without thinking too much, cool.
He said troll or moron.  Perhaps you're the latter.  :hi:

domino131

How many girls would you say they usually have for you to pick from?  Or is it very variable?  The only time I've done anything like this there were only two to choose from, and it was a clear choice for me, but I don't know whether that was the norm for that particular place.

chelsea1962

Rung up on saturday said choice of six but went up to soho instead.

dantheman

Hi Jason.
Do you know where student Anaa is now, The brunette in the photos you have put on here?

Online Casanova

Have been there a few times. Once you know where it is it is ok to just turn up and ring the bell. On a Friday at around 9 there were around 6 girls in the line up but earlier in the evening on Saturday/Sunday there were only 2-4. Have been hoping to see Allesyaa but every time I was there she was either absent or with another punter. Girls there I've been with:

Denise - The prettiest girl I've seen there and also the most chatty/friendly/fun. Ok with light kissing.
Elize - Not much conversation and no kissing (even on an hour session). Did seem to enjoy the sex though, or at least do a good job of pretending to.
Celine - Seemed a bit miserable. Again not much conversation and no kissing on an hour booking.

Happy to repeat with Denise but don't really want to with the others which makes it a bit of a gamble. Not sure what LL means about Allesyaa being in the old location - are they operating out of two premises (which would explain why I haven't seen her)?

LL

Not sure what LL means about Allesyaa being in the old location - are they operating out of two premises (which would explain why I haven't seen her)?

I was referring to this point from the OP...
In the past this establishment used to be located in WC1X near the Kings Cross tube station and had a different way of operation

The place I went to was directed to when I phoned up to book Allesyaa was in WC1X.

Jason

The current place in WC1X is different (albeit quite close) from the old one in WC1X. I guess they are afraid of police raids and that is why they keep hopping places around the Kings Cross and Euston area every 6-9 months.

dantheman

any phone numbers for the wc1x premises?

Online Casanova

I was referring to this point from the OP...
The place I went to was directed to when I phoned up to book Allesyaa was in WC1X.

The place I went to yesterday and the other times I visited was in WC1H and matches the description given by Jason. Given that LL went to the WC1X place last week it seems like they are operating out of both locations, either splitting girls between the two or using a different one on different days.

Jason

The place I went to yesterday and the other times I visited was in WC1H and matches the description given by Jason. Given that LL went to the WC1X place last week it seems like they are operating out of both locations, either splitting girls between the two or using a different one on different days.

Well it should be one of the 2 cases but I should note that AFAIK there wasn’t any active WC1X location between March and May 2014 and that the current WC1X location is as I said above different from what it used to be in the past (April 2013-January 2014). My guess is that they expanded but they alternate between the 2 premises rather than running simultaneously and sharing the girls. Either way it doesn't matter much as they will never going to be honest on the phone about which girls are available.

LL

Either way it doesn't matter much as they will never going to be honest on the phone about which girls are available.
When I phoned to ask if Allesyaa was available, the maid went and fetched her (without me asking her to) and put her on the phone for me to talk to her.

Offline kropotkin

Happy to repeat with Denise but don't really want to with the others which makes it a bit of a gamble. Not sure what LL means about Allesyaa being in the old location - are they operating out of two premises (which would explain why I haven't seen her)?

A bit of a gamble, sure, but when I went there was absolutely no pressure to stay if none of the girls appealed...

Jason

UPDATE AUGUST 2014: Admin, please change the rating of this review into NEGATIVE and please modify the title into "Euston / Kings Cross Brothel - Adultwork - the punters' worst nightmare".

My advice is everyone to AVOID THIS ESTABLISHMENT LIKE THE PLAGUE. Ignore any positives I mentioned in my original review as they are not valid anymore. Also Eva (the only really good girl that I was meeting there) has left this brothel and my recent experiences in this brothel with other girls went from lacklustre to horrible to nightmare. Personally I will NEVER ever revisit them but of course it is up to you whether you want to waste your own money. In any case you have been warned and some of you know that I have a very high level of tolerance and forgiveness before I give such an absolute NEGATIVE rating.

P.S: Admin, if possible please append this post with my original review or place it as a second post immediately below it so that some punters can see this warning directly instead of having to trawl through the posts.

mrhappypants

Jason, can you give more detail on your recent experience and change of rating please?

LL

yeh come on Jason, spill the beans.
I actually wouldn't mind seeing Allesya again.  Something pretty bad must have happened to you there for you to change your tune so dramatically.

Offline good101

Left a negative review for Allesyaa a couple of months back. Very interested to read Jason's reasoning...

mrhappypants

Jason,

For your sake I hope that neither the police, disease or your real identity are involved. Losing a bit of cash is trivial in comparison.

Dave

Jason

@ Dave.
 Thanks for your concerns. To avoid misunderstandings I will say the following:
(a) All girls working in this brothel are physiologically very healthy and their sex protection standard is excellent (all covered). Their hygiene is OK as well.
(b) There was no trouble with the police.
(c) As far as I know there are no issues involving my real identity (yet).

But if you revise your list of what separates a horrible punt from a nightmare one you will realise that there are more nightmares than the three you had stated. In any case below I list a few important reasons (in as faceless manner as possible) that class my latest punts in this brothel as horrible (still not as nightmare):
1. shit, aggressive, sarcastic, unfriendly, bossy, cold, curt attitudes by the WGs (each girl has at least one of these characteristics)
2. Lifeless, lazy, shit sex in no more than 2-3 positions (or variations of a single position)
3. No more than 5-7 mins penetration allowed in 1hr bookings.
4. Bedroom doors are opened and closed all the time by other WGs with even other punters coming in the bedroom … while you are shagging. This combined with either (i)shouting & swearing in Romanian by the girl you are supposed to be shagging to those who opened the door or (ii) nervous laughter by the girl and you get the picture of what is going on…
5. One of my meetings there was arguably my worst ever punt.
6. Albeit the girls are neither coerced nor trafficked they clearly dislike their jobs. They make it so obvious that they dislike their jobs … some even admit it. Nothing to do with the punters … more to do with the fact the girls are enclosed in that building working 24hrs a day 7 days a week (no shifts).
7. Girls have the attitude that they are doing clients a favour for offering them (shit) service for “just” £100ph. Well sure…
8. They attempt to charge ridiculous extras (£20-£30 each) for almost everything other than sex and OW.
9. Some girls speak virtually no English.

But the absolute negative (nightmare) rating I gave has nothing to do with the above reasons. However to protect my security I will not elaborate. As I said I will NEVER EVER go back. Of course if YOU want to go there go. But you have been warned…

@Sergei.
Are you missing something?
1. sexy monik: External Link/Members Only
2. hot Mitchell - External Link/Members Only
3. slim maya - External Link/Members Only
4. Model Celine - External Link/Members Only   
5. Sweety Antoniaa - External Link/Members Only
6. Student Karren - External Link/Members Only
7. slim maya - External Link/Members Only

Never-mind there are still plenty:
1. Allesya - External Link/Members Only
2. antonia party - External Link/Members Only