Author Topic: Miss Tique - enthusiatic and fun- Wolverhampton  (Read 4541 times)


4 review(s) for Miss Tique (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline KBW1999

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£160 for 2 hours

Comms, easy via AW then easier once swapped numbers and continued on WhatsApp

Arranged 2 hours for a couple of weeks ago.

Grotty flat in a grotty tower block between Walsall and Wolves just off the ring road, parking a real pain.

She buzzed me, when she opened the door, much older than stated age, but I was expecting that, I always am!

She kissed the face off me and had by jeans down within 5 minutes of walking in, good OWO. On with the bag and she mounted me, CG RCG, doggie and I finished in the bag in mish.

Break, chat and then round 2, more kissing and covered sex, this time I finished in by straddling her chest and glazed her face, lovely.

Overall, she's definitely different, but she definitely loves sex and I enjoyed myself.

Would I return, yes if I'm nearby again.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
She hints at a punter showering at her place before proceedings. Was this not the case then?
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JontyR


Offline PunterNumber69

Her profile says 45 and you said much older than expected, so is she in her 60s?

Does she look like her pics?

Offline KBW1999

I certainly didn't shower at hers, the pictures really could be anyone couldn't they, there's no face, but the stockinged legs look similar. I'd say she was early 50's, what she lacks in age and perhaps looks, she more than makes up for in enthusiasm I would say.

Offline KBW1999

Can I ask how tall she is?

Sorry missed this one, I'd say she was around 5`6" or thereabouts

Offline PunterNumber69

Her profile is missing dress size info. 

What is she like physically?

Offline KBW1999

She's probably a 14/16, sorry not too good on the old sizes, she's carrying weight round her middle, she didn't undress fully so she must be conscious of it

Offline PunterNumber69

She's probably a 14/16, sorry not too good on the old sizes, she's carrying weight round her middle, she didn't undress fully so she must be conscious of it
Thanks for the info.

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline JontyR


Offline guymids-72

Does she still have the coffin above the bed??

Offline girthyrod

four hours at 210!!!!!

jesus christ, thats value.


Offline watsey

Does she still have the coffin above the bed??
Coffin over the bed!
So is this the one who used to be called Goth chick or something? Saw her years ago and had a great time. I had booked 2 hours on a Saturday evening and after 3 hours I practically had to beg to be let out. :D :lol:
Said she would take me to a swingers club but regrettably I never got around to taking her up on it.

Offline Black_of_Night

Saw this lady myself a few years back now when she was living in Bilston with her coffin in the bedroom.  Absolutely fantastic punt, really responsive, great kissing and head, more like  spontaneous fwb or new girlfriend experience than a punt.  I can confirm that even then she kept her midriff fully covered, but that didn't bother me.  A few years can be a long time, but I recall finding her pretty attractive, but then I'm biased as I've always liked older goth girls.   :thumbsup: