Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena hot xxx - Nottingham  (Read 3374 times)

48 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5324089) (47 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline wantkinkyfun

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £120 for 60 mins.

Comms: I sent a text and arranged to see her 2 hours later.     

Girl: I found her attractive and she looks like the pics in her gallery.

I have seen this lovely girl earlier today and WOW WOW WOW! Was a brilliant hour with an amazing girl. I love Thai girls and it had been a little while since I saw one so was really pleased when I noticed Meena was in town. Meena is right up there in the top ten punts ever! Unfortunately she is leaving for Brum on Sunday so get in quick!

We started with some DFK and I asked her to bite my nipples, which she seemed to really enjoy and I smacked her bum a few times. This revealed she has a very submissive nature and so I face fucked her quite hard in different positions. I then lay on the edge of the bed with my legs pulled back and without being asked, she rimmed me wonderfully. I wanted to taste her and spent some time licking her which she definitely enjoyed.

I eventually fucked her before quickly removing the rubber and unloading on her body.

I had a finger in her arse but never got around to anal although I have no doubt it was available.

It was a great meet with a lovely girl willing to do whatever I wanted.

I shall definitely return the next time she is in Nottingham.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
I’ve got a lot of time for this girl, lovely girl, great personality, pretty, great sex, bang on the money every time and I’ve seen her a fair amount

Offline wantkinkyfun

Just seen her again and she was brilliant! Had some great anal this time. Only in town for one more week.

Offline Whore Master

I sampled this one in Leicester on Oxford Street just before the initial lockdown. Must say I thought she was decent. She allowed a good anal session!
Banned reason: Posting inappropriate links / threats.
Banned by: daviemac