Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: lottie x Bromely  (Read 4499 times)

4 review(s) for Sharlotte x (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The High Sparrow

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't really know how to go about this as I am not to sure whether to rate this as a positive, negative or just neutral.

She already been reviewed here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25311.0

Comms: I phoned her Saturday evening at 1800 for a Sunday meet at 1pm she was agreeable to that. she sent me her address her post code and street by txt a few minutes later. on Sunday morning i confirmed the meet by txt at 10am. at 11 she informed me that the main route to her place was cordoned off by the police but she gave me an alternative route happy days.

Location.: She operates from house on a residential street. Not very discrete as its a house but there weren't many people around but it could be an issue at a busier time. plenty of free parking everyday. The nearest train station is about 15 minutes walk from hers, her place in near a busy street with buses so not hard to get to.

Interior: Her place was not very tidy. more cluttered than unclean. she said she is in the middle of redecorating. She had family pictures everywhere. Her area of operation was her bedroom which was upstairs. I don't think she changes her bedding after every punt. She has a very excitable dog that she kept in the kitchen.

Looks: Her stated age is 36 which is most definitely not true. If i have to give a number i'll say between 41-46. Facially i'll say 3/10. I feel bad for saying this as it looked  like she had put in a lot into getting ready for me. Body wasn't great 4/10. I wasn't very attracted to her tbh. This is the first time in my short punting career i've not wanted to snog or RO a WG.

Attitude. Boy can she talk. She nattered on from the moment I walked in there and 20 minutes later i still had my clothes on. and in the middle of BJ she will stop to ask questions and and ask inane questions and talk for a few seconds. She seems like a really genuine person.  And within a few minutes of walking in there i knew her marital status, the number of kids she has, their ages, what her plans for the rest of the day was etc. She seemed to be nervous about getting a booking through AW as you could leave reviews afterwards.

The Action. Started with OWO. She asked if there was anything in particular i wanted and i said i've never cum from a BJ so if i could do that it will be great. She was good at it with plenty of spitting and some DT. (7/10) After about 10 minutes i realized i wasn't gonna cum so I asked to get on with it. We went through CG, for few minutes then doggie which she seems to be her favourite. then mish then back to doggie, then back mish with loads of really good dirty talk throughout. I quickly realized why she has got 29 good FB on AW. After pounding away for 15 minutes in mish i realized I was totally knackered and went for DIY finish but to give her credit she asked if i wanted to CIM,  i said yes and she did swallow right till the end. by that point i had gone over the time by about 20 minutes. She is absolutely not a clock watcher. I made my goodbyes and exited the building

Positives:
Great attitude
Seems very genuine
Good BJ skill
CIM + Swallow
Loads of good dirty talk

Negative
Not very attractive
Conditions of her house
Amateurish

Neutral
She can talk non stop. Not bad for me but might put off some punters

To conclude if i have to use one word to describe the whole thing i will say amateurish. that's not necessarily a bad thing in most cases. It was a bad punt for me but mostly because i was not attracted to her. 120 ph is not VFM as I believe i can have a better experience with someone like Stacy Summer at a cheaper price

robs one

I first saw her about 18 months ago and she said the same thing about the decorating of the house.
I went back on a second visit in January this year and found her a lot rounder than the previous visit.
I totally agree with your write up, she is a proper dirty bird, not the best looking but more than makes up for it and left me with bollock ache for a few days!

Offline pumps

At least she swallowed it all. Dirty English bird.

Offline The High Sparrow

She is absolutely dirty. I have to give her that.

Offline jDguy

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

£120/hr for a fat, dirty, ugly Granny  :vomit:

says the guy who gave Pamela sexy 69  a positive review :lol:

:vomit: :vomit:

Offline jDguy

says the guy who gave Pamela sexy 69  a positive review :lol:

:vomit: :vomit:

dude you went there as well :P at least she wasn't a dirty skank ;)

Offline pumps

dude you went there as well :P at least she wasn't a dirty skank ;)

She offered bareback LMFAO

yes  i went to the building, but never saw her for sex  lol

James999

Offline jDguy

She offered bareback LMFAO

yes  i went to the building, but never saw her for sex  lol

that was on list which i didn't see first but i haven't done bareback with her and my test result is still clear.  :) ah you saw busty ana External Link/Members Only who does bareback :vomit: IMHO

;)
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 06:34:08 pm by jDguy »

robs one

Well I quite enjoyed myself and she loves a bit of anal. When I said dirty bird I didn't mean she needed a bath I meant there wasn't much she didn't do and she seems to enjoy doing it.
May be you should try her before forming an opinion?

James999

oops typing error IMHO

What's that all about?

Either you think / know she does bareback or not, it's not "opinion" or is that just your way of nervously arguing?

Get some balls, if you have a problem with the other guy Fucking tell him, stop all this sitting on the fence, it makes you sound like a sunt  :thumbsdown:

robs one

She doesn't do bareback I can assure you and she has no problem telling you. The problem you have with her is shutting her up.

robs one

Sorry wrong WG, I mean Lottie :hi:

Offline jDguy

Sorry wrong WG, I mean Lottie :hi:

yes I wasn't telling that Lottie is doing bareback but what I assumed her hygiene is poor as OP already mentioned earlier, bareback issue is with another girl who I'm talking with pumps :hi:

James999

I'm talking with pumps

If you consider it a private conversation PM him  :dash:

robs one

yes I wasn't telling that Lottie is doing bareback but what I assumed her hygiene is poor as OP already mentioned earlier, bareback issue is with another girl who I'm talking with pumps :hi:
I didn't experience poor hygiene, I meant dirty as in good dirty

Offline The High Sparrow

She is dirty in the good way. As for hygiene, her person was neat but her house was not

Offline pumps

that was on list which i didn't see first but i haven't done bareback with her and my test result is still clear.  :) ah you saw busty ana External Link/Members Only who does bareback :vomit: IMHO

;)

she didnt have bareback on her enjoy list when i saw her.
  however good try. still better looking than your baywatch babe

Also how could you think at any point OP was referring to her hygiene being poor? nevermind.  :thumbsup:.

Lets not get out out of hand here.

Offline jDguy

she didnt have bareback on her enjoy list when i saw her.
  however good try. still better looking than your baywatch babe

Also how could you think at any point OP was referring to her hygiene being poor? nevermind.  :thumbsup:.

Lets not get out out of hand here.

"I don't think she changes her bedding after every punt." as op said

does it mean a good sign of hygiene :rolleyes:

i see Ana uploaded a new pic, are you still looking for another shag with Ana? :D

robs one

How many WG,s change the sheets after each punt I wonder, Very few I would think?

robs one

it always makes me chuckle when they lay a little towel on the bed before hand, if I wanted to stay put on that id fuck the wife!

Offline Spankybans

I saw Lottie a couple of years ago, good BJ, but she can talk for England.

Tried to book her recently, spoke on the phone, and she couldn't do the time, no problem. I then received a text 24 hours later apologising that we couldn't hook up, not good, fortunately I was on the train and not at home. Text back, "no problem, please don't text me in future" received a response " no need to be derogatory , you are blocked" actually a result.

Offline pumps

I saw Lottie a couple of years ago, good BJ, but she can talk for England.

Tried to book her recently, spoke on the phone, and she couldn't do the time, no problem. I then received a text 24 hours later apologising that we couldn't hook up, not good, fortunately I was on the train and not at home. Text back, "no problem, please don't text me in future" received a response " no need to be derogatory , you are blocked" actually a result.

What a stupid cunt. But seriously. ...no punting  phone? Your asking for trouble...

Offline The_Don

But seriously. ...no punting  phone? Your asking for trouble...

Indeed, I have several and lots of Sim cards, that get binned or changed!

Offline pumps

Indeed, I have several and lots of Sim cards, that get binned or changed!

indeed I go through a sim a month & have 3 numbers on the go at any 1 time, in-case someone doesn't like a review I write and tries to track me down lol