Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Natasha - Cardiff  (Read 1977 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5826950) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline salam

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Time: In between lockdowns.
Comm: Texted the number on AW for a booking, was prompt and all good.
Cost: £60 for hh (DFK, OWO, RO, protected sex)
Girl: Hungarian, in her late 20s, BBW, olive skin, pretty face and nice eyes, exactly like the pictures on AW.

Greeted me in a bodysuit type dress, attractive and friendly. Handed over the cash and then started kissing, nice FK it was. After some fondling of the big ass and big soft natural tits, both got undresses and made her lie down on the bed to give some more body kissing and RO. Then she returned the favour with a good OWO, which was enjoyable. Condom on, and sex in cowgirl, missionary and doggy positions, all performed perfectly, no problem her being a big size. Finished in the bag, cleaned up, got dressed, gave her a goodbye kiss and left. Overall a good experience and good VFM.

Cons: Clock-watcher minute by minute and reminded me how many minutes left. Not very engaging.

Offline ValleyMan73

The clock watching and reminding of how long left would probably make it a negative / neutral for me.

Offline salam

I guess you would not face that if you shoot early, the reminder came when 5 mins left, probably in anticipation that I would go over 30 mins and I think she was having back to back bookings. I totally agree this is an absolute passion-killer, the majority of punters respects the time and the WGs should understand that.

Offline docdom

Had my eye on her for a while since she offers an hour for £90, absolute bargain!

Just curious how tall do you reckon she is?

Offline salam

Had my eye on her for a while since she offers an hour for £90, absolute bargain!

Just curious how tall do you reckon she is?

She is not short, around 5' 6", I guess.