Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexytuta123 (TS) - Edinburgh  (Read 5418 times)

Offline Moodie

Can’t seem to find any reviews anywhere.
Wanting to know if anyone knows anything about her before I waste my money.
Looks at bit too good to be true.
Thanks

External Link/Members Only

Offline mills_and_bhuna

She only signed up to AW on Thursday according to her profile so unlikely.
Looks like you're going to have to venture out into the great unknown.
Be a sweetie and leave a review. There's a good chap.  :hi:

Offline jambo1874

Profile was created in 2020, last login was thursday

Offline The Monk

Never had the urge for a TS could be converted after viewing the Pics lets hope we get a review that could push me over to try her out.

Offline nike

I see he is Syrian. Tuta  is slang for dick , in Arabic, so if ur looking for a sexy dick, it's ur lucky day. :sarcastic:

Offline J_H

Caveat emptor!

Against my better judgement I visited (and have just reviewed) this one recently: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only.

Similar circumstances: relatively new member, no feedback, no reviews and - the thing that raised a red fag (which I ignored, and paid for) - minimalist effort in creating the profile.  The minimalist effort translated, as I suspected, into a shite punt.

All the same, if you do TOFTT I hope you can leave a review here.

Offline J_H

She only signed up to AW on Thursday according to her profile so unlikely.
Looks like you're going to have to venture out into the great unknown.
Be a sweetie and leave a review. There's a good chap.  :hi:
Are you acting the cunt?

Asking for a friend.

Offline Matrix

It would make a pleasant change from you two.  :crazy:

Offline J_H

It would make a pleasant change from you two.  :crazy:

Not surprised to read this crap from you either.

Offline Matrix

Not surprised to read this crap from you either.

I'm not surprised that you're offended over the word sweetie, on someone else's behalf.

As for crap, you posted that you think I'm writing fake reviews.  :lol:

An explanation or simple retraction will suffice.  :hi:

Offline Matrix

this is the man who thinks its ok to use the c word.

Good to see that level of consistency being maintained.

Offline J_H

That's three pointless, worthless, posts which have absolutely nothing to do with the original thread and are solely about insulting other punters.

It's no more than we've come to expect, but that is internal trolling, and it has been reported to Admin.

No further discussion will be entered into.

Offline Matrix

I'll take that as a no.

Also you've made 4 posts here.

Offline willie loman

it really depends on context, on here the c word is usually used in a misogynist way, by  posters who revel in proclaiming their right wing, "tell it, as it is , persona" as a term of general abuse, it doesnt bother me,no more than dick,  micky flanagan, the comic has rightly pointed out, that its often used as an indication of affection. why you need this explained to you, defeats me.

Offline Matrix

it really depends on context, on here the c word is usually used in a misogynist way, by  posters who revel in proclaiming their right wing, "tell it, as it is , persona" as a term of general abuse, it doesnt bother me,no more than dick,  micky flanagan, the comic has rightly pointed out, that its often used as an indication of affection. why you need this explained to you, defeats me.

You object to it being used on a terrorist because they happen to have one. 

I'm well aware of what context is and how the term is used.  I was trying to establish why you think you should tell others what to say.  Especially as you so often contradict yourself.

I'd say it's certainly less offensive than "sweety" though, wouldn't you agree?  :rolleyes: :cry:

Offline willie loman

You object to it being used on a terrorist because they happen to have one. 

I'm well aware of what context is and how the term is used.  I was trying to establish why you think you should tell others what to say.  Especially as you so often contradict yourself.

I'd say it's certainly less offensive than "sweety" though, wouldn't you agree?  :rolleyes: :cry:

i objected to it being used to attack a woman,

Offline Matrix

i objected to it being used to attack a woman,

Whilst completely ignoring the context, ironically.

One could say that's very sweet of you.

Has anyone considered that the "op" (original poster b.t.w), might actually be the same person behind the linked aw profile?

Time will tell.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Are you acting the cunt?

Asking for a friend.
no. I've said before that I'm quite open to a TS if they're very feminine just as a new experience.
So I don't buy into the 'its just a bloke in a dress shite' .
It honestly never occurred to me that the 'sweetie' bit would be taken in that vein .
It was just light hearted banter .

Offline J_H

I'll take that as a no.

Also you've made 4 posts here.
Tick tock, Caliban.

Offline Tombury

Just noticed that they're now on birchplace here: External Link/Members Only

I am a bit tempted myself and would totally take the plunge if I knew they were genuine. A good TS and/or a decent b2b massage is something i've been looking for, for a while. I've also noticed the watermark over the pictures, one says 'Taj diamond' on their adultwork profile, but this one now says 'taj official kd' - not clue and a google search doesn't bring anything up. are they some kind of filter from snap or ig?  :unknown:

Offline Moodie

Noticed that myself...
I feel the BP profile makes it more legit as there is a video aswell.
Guess I’ll have to take one for the team and find out😅

Offline Tombury

The video certainly helps, and it does seem to match the other pictures. My only issue is that the pictures on AW are blurry so may be low-quality screengrabs from other sites. If there was a more candid photo uploaded, I would be more convinced that it's a genuine profile.

Also, from my experience, TS usually command a higher price. She's 100ph when they're usually 150~ thereabouts. Seems almost TGTBT: cheap, attractive, exotic... lol

Offline whiskyfan

Was looking at this profile myself. However, searching her phone number +44 731 079 4679 gives this.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

No idea if the above info is correct but something to be wary of.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 07:09:37 pm by whiskyfan »

Offline Diver

Had a booking yesterday, didn’t answer when I rang the buzzer🤷‍♂️

Offline andymars19

Had a booking yesterday, didn’t answer when I rang the buzzer🤷‍♂️

Make sure you leave a review:

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, and money does not need to change hands. The only criteria are that she had accepted the initial booking.

Offline Johns1989

Not Been able to meet her but she did video call to prove who she is. Seems the real deal as far as I can see. However with omicron my plans have been wrecked