Author Topic: Jada Sky Liverpool  (Read 8226 times)


10 review(s) for Jada_Sky (8 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Miguel86

This review I’m doing, I don’t think does justice to the actual meet.

Jada is gorgeous, and her whole mannerism and personality more than I’d expect from most girls.
Comms were fine, I called her and she said she was available at short notice ( 30 mins from when I called)
Her location is the north end of Liverpool close to Goodison Park, she text me her address and told me to let her know when I was close by and she’d give me directions (I was fine) I texted her back and she told me to call her when I’m in the street (she gave me the number of the house beforehand)

When she opened the door, she was dressed to impress, beautiful dark skin and hair, she ushered me in and told me to go upstairs.
She directed me into the room which was very clean and tidy, then she laid on the bed and asked me abit about myself (name, where I’m from) I just couldn’t wait to get my hands on her.

We agreed for a 15 min meet (only 69) that all I ever want, she had a nice curvy body, bubble butt, and nice big boobs.

After a small convo, I got onto the bed and we proceeded to the 69, she was shaved, very clean, and she seemed to enjoy the whole thing (to my delight) she rid my face (cowboy) and made all the indications that she was enjoying it as much as I was  :thumbsup:

This went on for about 10 minutes, and I was finished  :cool:

The intimate connection I had with her, I’ve never had with any other girl I’ve met, I felt comfortable and relaxed and as if she was a girlfriend (it was weird that way)
After I’d finished we spoke for abit about Liverpool (she’s from down south) and just general other things.

Will I go back ? You best believe it :thumbsup:

Put it this way l, if I met this girl in club, she’d be on my arm right now, right up my street in every way.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happytugger

Did she do cim? Or on her face or body?

Offline Buttons1

Does she look anything like her what’s app pic?

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Does she look anything like her what’s app pic?

Very nice if she does

Offline Miguel86

Did she do cim? Or on her face or body?
I’m not sure, I didn’t ask, because it wasn’t the service I was after.

Offline Miguel86

Does she look anything like her what’s app pic?
She was stunning, she looked better in person than on the pictures.

Offline Chris1990mcr

Sounds banging what’s the area like where she is ?

Offline Miguel86

Sounds banging what’s the area like where she is ?
It’s quiet, no prying eyes as far as I could tell.

Offline maximusgenitalus

On your report I took a look at her private gallery, all I can say is... Disappointing, but just my opinion.

Offline Resources3xx

She was stunning, she looked better in person than on the pictures.
Is she black? Looks it in these 3 photos

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,859
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
On your report I took a look at her private gallery, all I can say is... Disappointing, but just my opinion.

Really? In what way?
She looks good on her WhatsApp pic, cracking rack.

Offline maximusgenitalus

Really? In what way?
She looks good on her WhatsApp pic, cracking rack.

Just too overweight for my liking, very different in private pics to gallery pics.

Offline Buttons1

Is she black? Looks it in these 3 photos

Toft and visited. Yes she’s black, but looks mixed race on her what’s app pic, it’s not her on the what’s app pic for sure, as with the other op. He might of seen the correct pics on her private gallery, she larger women in person, I wouldn’t go back, only went.

Offline Buttons1

Toft and visited. Yes she’s black, but looks mixed race on her what’s app pic, it’s not her on the what’s app pic for sure, as with the other op. He might of seen the correct pics on her private gallery, she larger women in person, I wouldn’t go back, only went based on that what’s app pic .

Offline Miguel86

Toft and visited. Yes she’s black, but looks mixed race on her what’s app pic, it’s not her on the what’s app pic for sure, as with the other op. He might of seen the correct pics on her private gallery, she larger women in person, I wouldn’t go back, only went.
The WhatsApp picture is a black and white picture  :unknown:

Offline softlad25

So its not the girl on whatapp pic correct ?

Offline BlondeC

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 19
  • Likes: 0
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
So its not the girl on whatapp pic correct ?
Ive met her and done a review on her. it is the girl in the picture
Banned reason: Forwarding PMs and outing another member to an SP
Banned by: daviemac

Offline softlad25

Ive met her and done a review on her. it is the girl in the picture
Thanks mate good review as well

Offline Billbo53


Offline T13

Toft and visited. Yes she’s black, but looks mixed race on her what’s app pic, it’s not her on the what’s app pic for sure, as with the other op. He might of seen the correct pics on her private gallery, she larger women in person, I wouldn’t go back, only went.

You say you took toft but don’t  see a review mate?
Feel like booking but unsure looks good but the fact she may be bigger is slightly off putting

Offline Miguel86

Toft and visited. Yes she’s black, but looks mixed race on her what’s app pic, it’s not her on the what’s app pic for sure, as with the other op. He might of seen the correct pics on her private gallery, she larger women in person, I wouldn’t go back, only went.

“But looks mixed race on her WhatsApp pic”

Are you aware that she could have white skin but STILL be mixed race ? Well I’ve met her, and she is most definitely 100% black, she’s quite dark skinned in the flesh, the flash on the camera or the lighting makes her look lighter skinned than she actually is.

Offline Drayki

“But looks mixed race on her WhatsApp pic”

Are you aware that she could have white skin but STILL be mixed race ? Well I’ve met her, and she is most definitely 100% black, she’s quite dark skinned in the flesh, the flash on the camera or the lighting makes her look lighter skinned than she actually is.

+1  :thumbsup:

Offline Blue1878

I can confirm she is like dark chocolate very tasty