Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anayss - Liverpool Street - Romanian  (Read 1490 times)

32 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5439322) (17 positive, 9 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline newbie2014

External Link/Members Only

Gents

Saw Anayss earlier this month, girl is well reviewed and I had low expectation other than a P&D.

Comms arranged by text, all very efficient. She is a few minutes walk from Liverpool Street station, not far from Spitalfield Market.

Facially I didn't find her that attractive, she is by no means ugly but I just felt physically she is not my type. Body wise that's where she excels, small natural youthful tits with tiny waist and long legs. From memory she's about 5'6 without heels and doing her from behind was a beautiful sight...Room has a big mirror and I made the most out of it.

No kissing offered, owo extras but didn't partake and can't remember how much extra it was. Anyway, she placed the johnny on and performed some functional ow. Wasn't the best but she was happy to do that for about 5 mins. Mounted on top and felt quite tight even with lube. Almost came after a few mins so switched to mish before doggy where I finished. I didn't last too long this time and was done in about 15 mins. She then went out of the room for 10 mins before coming back and said it's time and I should dress up. I wasn't going to go again but it did annoy me a little that I felt she short changed me a little. This would have been a positive had I gone for a 15 min punt instead. Not sure if she still offers it.

No return for me, she's got a banging body and I can see that many would enjoy seeing her. I would have rated this a positive had she not short changed me on time.

Offline The Italian Stallion

Thanks. You pay for 30 minutes i guess?But 10 of them you are alone?

Offline bedhedred

My first go with her was a neutral. My second was short timed and blew at the 15 minutes mark.

If you don't really fancy her photo album, then jog on.

I went a third time and I enjoyed more. I knew what to expect and how to make it work out for me.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 11:10:54 pm by bedhedred »

You are right some girls are calmer and more confident when they meet a man more than once.

Offline bedhedred

I want to bang her again. It will be a 30 minute ride

Someone else tried her out for an hour and came up short.

I want to bang her again. It will be a 30 minute ride

Someone else tried her out for an hour and came up short.
I don't like 30 minutes, everything is too hasty and it creates tension.

Offline golden bull

She looks seriously hot 🔥🔥🔥🔥.
Body looks banging and face above average imo. Hotlist for a p&d.

Offline Snax

She does provide a 15 mins service too. 50 squid.

I've not personally partaken myself, before y'all start asking and berating me for not leaving review.

Offline bedhedred

The first time I met her, I paid for 30 minutes, but it was equally clear that she would have done 15 for £50 rather than having me walk away entirely.