Author Topic: Alice EI Belfast  (Read 2660 times)

Offline DDMC30

External Link/Members Only

Belfast

Took a risk on as a first reviewer, regretted it.
Started well with decent phone communications, clean apartment in well known location, pleasant manner, looks nice with clothes on.
Then
Service really poor, minimal OWO, mechanical, rushed, awkward postions. Difficult to enjoy at all.
She seems to be the person in the photographs, and is slim but it is apparent that at some stage in her life she was not.
Unexpectedly I turned up early due to lack of traffic these days, and was made to wait for a long time too. Quite certain I met the previous customer on his way out as I was walking in, which usually seems to be a warning sign of poor service to come.
EI restricted my review as it was too negative apparently - I feel like I am being generous here, unless she improves her standards I would feel bad if anyone else were to waste their time here.


Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,185
  • Likes: 796
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
How long did you book and what did you pay?

Offline pussylover76

External Link/Members Only

EI restricted my review as it was too negative apparently - I feel like I am being generous here, unless she improves her standards I would feel bad if anyone else were to waste their time here.

Thanks for the review here.  :hi:
EI reviews?  :unknown:

Offline DDMC30

30mins £100 (70+30 for OWO)

EI reviews - what I mean is the review system on Escort Ireland

Offline maxQ

EI restricted my review as it was too negative apparently -

Well thats what she pays them for

Offline pussylover76

EI reviews - what I mean is the review system on Escort Ireland

Thanks - what I mean is the review system on Escort Ireland is fundamentally flawed.
Thats why UKP is here.
 :thumbsup:

Offline DDMC30