Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why I rarely punt now.  (Read 11380 times)

Offline Steve2

Maybe she could send me an invite one Sunday.      :hi:

I won't hold my breath.       :D

I am confused Jimbo

Is it that hard to go and see someone you really want to on a weekday?

Offline Jimmyredcab

I am confused Jimbo

Is it that hard to go and see someone you really want to on a weekday?

No it's not -------------------- I managed to disappear to Las Vegas for 8 days, Highams Park is quite a bit nearer.    :hi:

Offline Steve2

No it's not -------------------- I managed to disappear to Las Vegas for 8 days, Highams Park is quite a bit nearer.    :hi:

So why not book Michele for a weekday?

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Tailpipe

I do understand the point about the Available Today filter but the reason I use it is because I don't want to look through 2000 profiles when the vast majority will not even be working.

I disagree that girls who pay to display it are "desperate", I would describe them as astute business women  ---- a £5 investment could return them £300, some pro$$ies don't want to spend anything.

It does of course depend on your location, my searches cover most of the Greater London area ------------ if I lived in a remote Welsh valley I might see things in a different light.

Good point Jim and I use it , but sometimes think I am missing out , think its cost them £6 aday for the Green light.

Offline Tailpipe

Steve you have got me thinking , its been a long since I saw her to long . Jim must have already
seen her , he's just pulling our legs  :cool:

Offline NIK

Maybe both Jim and me fear being disappointed? Also for Jimmy in particular maybe her services are a little 'vanilla'?

Offline Tailpipe

Maybe both Jim and me fear being disappointed? Also for Jimmy in particular maybe her services are a little 'vanilla'?

Think it is unlikely you would but after all that has been posted about her I guess anyone would go with high exceptions, 156 fb many of which
are UKP members says a lot , how she maintains the high standards she sets I have no idea.

Having not punted for 7 months whenever I think about a punt she is always the first thought in my head and last year I saw a lot of really hot girls but
hindsight is good.   

Offline Steve2

I am sure Michelle's dog will add some excitement

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
I am sure Michelle's dog will add some excitement

i should remember now not to feed my dog on sunday.. Just in case Jim decide to show up haha

Offline Tailpipe

i should remember now not to feed my dog on sunday.. Just in case Jim decide to show up haha

Not sure if they offer Dog biting at London Retreat , I am sure there is someone out there that is in to that . :cool:

I know Steve likes wigs from time to time, even if it takes two visits for him to notice,  not quite the same  :drinks:

Offline mh

If we now have to add "kinky services" to the list of must show face pic, young, good body, low cost, British, uses Available Today, then I think he is setting himself up to fail...  :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider

Not sure if they offer Dog biting at London Retreat , I am sure there is someone out there that is in to that . :cool:

I know Steve likes wigs from time to time, even if it takes two visits for him to notice,  not quite the same  :drinks:
Oh come on! Its not like You would say no to a good wig from time to time ! Lol

Offline Tailpipe

You know me has to be all naturally for me , unless I did not notice of course.   :cool:

Offline punk

Think it is unlikely you would but after all that has been posted about her I guess anyone would go with high exceptions, 156 fb many of which
are UKP members says a lot , how she maintains the high standards she sets I have no idea.

Having not punted for 7 months whenever I think about a punt she is always the first thought in my head and last year I saw a lot of really hot girls but
hindsight is good.

michelle does not wee on people? than i take it?

Offline Tailpipe

michelle does not wee on people? than i take it?

Never asked , may be the Dog would .  :D

Offline punk

Never asked , may be the Dog would .  :D

damn you beat me that one  :D

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
If we now have to add "kinky services" to the list of must show face pic, young, good body, low cost, British, uses Available Today, then I think he is setting himself up to fail...  :(

:lol: :lol: :lol:

why.  I am sure there are some around who have all of that.  Its his money so he is entitled to only want to pay for what he wants.  It should really not be that hard to find a British girl in the right age range who is slim has a face pic and likes it to not be vanilla.
As for Available today is a great way to let people know you are working as some like to book the same day.
I use it as I have told my regs if my light is not on then I am not working that day so they don't keep calling thinking I will get back to them eventually for a last minute booking.

Sienna_Bronze

I never use the Available today function. It's never even occurred to me to use it. I don't see that it makes me thick because I get plenty of business without having used it.

Offline mh

As for Available today is a great way to let people know you are working as some like to book the same day.
I use it as I have told my regs if my light is not on then I am not working that day so they don't keep calling thinking I will get back to them eventually for a last minute booking.
I never use the Available today function. It's never even occurred to me to use it. I don't see that it makes me thick because I get plenty of business without having used it.

Kind of proves my point. Some girls use it, some girls don't.

Offline mh

why.  I am sure there are some around who have all of that.  Its his money so he is entitled to only want to pay for what he wants.  It should really not be that hard to find a British girl in the right age range who is slim has a face pic and likes it to not be vanilla.

Of course it's Jimmy's choice who he punts with. However, the girl you've described is clearly rare - a small percentage of the WGs on AW for sure. By eliminating those girls who run their AW account in a certain way (e.g. only those using Available Today) reduces the likelihood of meeting up with one who fits the bill.

Offline Daffodil

Quite a few interesting points. I thought I'd comment on a few of them.

Face pictures are important to me and I see no good reason why a prossie can't provide one (emailing me one is virtually risk free). It is her prerogative of course and, punting outside of London, you sometimes have to give a little. That said I will usually make clear to the prossie that I will walk if I do not find her attractive, as is my prerogative.

Jimmy's point, however, that being willing to walk does not make it risk free is correct. You lose time and travel expense and either or both can be significant. Also you may have taken time off work, lied to the partner (incurring risk), etc.

In terms of getting too many search results I'd say my problem tends to be getting too few! What I wouldn't give for 1000+ possibilities. Also part of the fun (occasionally anyway) is spending a couple of hours browsing AW.

I never search 'available now'. I can see logic to it, but it would massively reduce my search return (down into single figures on many occasions) and have me miss plenty of prossies who are available, who don't display this, who I do want to see.

I think becoming more picky has a lot to do with Jimmy's and other's woes, but is not necessarily a bad thing. I am far choosier now than when I started punting. One of the good things about ageing is that you have a better understanding of what you like and can therefore spend less time doing things (or prossies  ;) ) that you don't.

Offline Steve2

Looks like you are on a winner Jimbo

Offline Marmalade

In fairness to Jimbo, although we differ on many things, there's a certain truth I think that the longer you have punted, and the more varied, and especially when it starts getting into four figures of shags, that you don't so much get more "picky" and just get much faster at seeing through the shit and lies and fakes and games and half-hearted attempts at fanny-flogging.

My first paid sex was probably a massage parlour where I felt like almost the luckiest man alive if I got a hand job at the end and if there was a bit of a feel included then it was the next best thing to the earth moving. It's nice to feel so much for so little(!) but gets harder to feel 'grateful' for the cash manipulation that goes with what is basically bad service. And while a fat old cunt seems fun if you are fanny-starved, in reality it's like having cornflakes with no milk.

(Steve2 is clearly the exception - but then I think he's in the business is he not, and I would think he was on prozac as well if that didn't medically reduce stiffies. Good on you if you're enjoying yourself though mate!)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 06:02:57 pm by Marmalade »

Stealthshagger

Do you have any merkins? or are you telly savallas every day?

mrfixit37

I've been punting since 1998 , about once a month. Walked many a time, had a few rubbish punts, but  can't see me stopping. I've had some amazing punts with some awesome women. I still look at AW  for adds to my hotlist then choose one when I have the time. Never thought of not punting so many women so little time.

Offline LostInMackemLand

Quite a few interesting points. I thought I'd comment on a few of them.

Face pictures are important to me and I see no good reason why a prossie can't provide one (emailing me one is virtually risk free). It is her prerogative of course and, punting outside of London, you sometimes have to give a little. That said I will usually make clear to the prossie that I will walk if I do not find her attractive, as is my prerogative.

Jimmy's point, however, that being willing to walk does not make it risk free is correct. You lose time and travel expense and either or both can be significant. Also you may have taken time off work, lied to the partner (incurring risk), etc.

In terms of getting too many search results I'd say my problem tends to be getting too few! What I wouldn't give for 1000+ possibilities. Also part of the fun (occasionally anyway) is spending a couple of hours browsing AW.

I never search 'available now'. I can see logic to it, but it would massively reduce my search return (down into single figures on many occasions) and have me miss plenty of prossies who are available, who don't display this, who I do want to see.

I think becoming more picky has a lot to do with Jimmy's and other's woes, but is not necessarily a bad thing. I am far choosier now than when I started punting. One of the good things about ageing is that you have a better understanding of what you like and can therefore spend less time doing things (or prossies  ;) ) that you don't.

This said everything I wanted to say, but far more eloquently than I could have.

Please refer to this post for my views if interested.