Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sunny303 - Balham / SW12  (Read 1880 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4969323) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for sandra3xxx (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The Italian Stallion

I hesitated between this Ukrainian - External Link/Members Only
Or this Bulgarian girl Sunny303
I chose Sunny303 because Diva had the typical slightly explosive traits of Ukraine and the Russian girl. I like this in the Russian girl, but not in the Ukrainian girl if it manifests itself in such a meeting like this.

The meeting Тook place in mid-June 2020 11:00am.
Location-sw12 8 **
Time: 60 minutes -120 £
This was the first WG girl I met in my life.So my expectations were missing. She was right with time in the appointment.But I was quite worried :) She is about 1.60 cm high. With lots of tattoos I did not use the shower, but it was offered to me.The room was small with dim lighting and a quiet mix of pleasant music and floor lamps. She understood my concern and offered me a massage and a conversation as a start, which I accepted and it helped. Then she started with OW.I tried light touches on her clit, but without fingers inside I was warned. Then we started with a few positions that were good, but I kept talking laughter and after a few minutes, we stopped to finish the funny story I had started. I just forgot why I was there. And so I lost an erection with an empty condom because I hadn't finished yet. Obviously the excitement has an effect on this. We had a little more time and she suggested we continue with a new condom and OW.
She was doing well, I think...
But I'm just thinking about other things this moment and other girl because she's not my type for a girl who likes me visually and arouses me sexually, but that's just my taste. And despite her many attempts, and after we tried to have sex, my erection did not return, and time progressed a lot, and she had another meeting, and so my first Punting ended with blue and big balls that I emptied only at home after 2 hours. I appreciate this positive because she made an effort all the time and I am the only one to blame for my failure. So there were no fireworks for me or her... But this and a few other failures helped me keep studying to this day. As they say, behind every successful person there are a number of failures, as long as you never give up. :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Stanford97

« Last Edit: March 25, 2021, 09:51:24 pm by Stanford97 »