Author Topic: NEW IN TOWN🌹BEST OWO💕GFE💋PARTY🍸 Maidenhead  (Read 722 times)

Offline Often Visitor

External Link/Members Only

Comms Texted this WG and confirmed owo and cim for £60 said I would be there in 30 minutes last Tuesday
Location Nice block of flats in maidenhead near LIDL
Meeting Texted on arrival and given number and buzzed in, door opened with the usual hide behind the door walked in and met the WG who was at least a size 16/18 absolutely nothing like her pictures at all even with help from a make over she would not have looked like her. She was blonde and BBW I politely said I am sorry but she was not my type and she was very pleasant and said it was ok, she then said that her friend was in the next room would I like to see her so I said ok hoping for something a bit smaller, alas she was a little bit smaller but not my type either. I said I am sorry again and she said that's ok I asked her were she was from and she said Germany. I guess if you want a BBW blonde then she is for you but size 12 is the biggest I would get a boner for   

Offline Muff licker

i can see why you got drawn in by the pictures op bet you thought Christmas had come early  :D

Offline Often Visitor

yep would have needed some very big Reindeer to have got her from the north pole  :D