Author Topic: Most Charming Fair Sandy GU1 Guildford  (Read 950 times)

Offline Bdk78

External Link/Members Only

07459 248243

Location: Room above shops in town centre. Mattress on floor jobby.

S.P.  Face 4/10
        Body 3/10
        Service 3/10
Ow, missionary, hj, (unintentional facial)

Cost. £60 30 mins

Now I'm sure you all know by now these Asian ads are never the girl in the picture so it's always a risk when making a booking but this is one of those I should have walked on but was cock driven into it. (Doh!)

Saw the ad about 7.30pm and sent text. Reply came ten mins later for a meet in 30 minutes time. Was given a postcode for town centre. Parked in carpark opposite bus station (which is £1 parking after 6pm I think), called to say I'd arrived and was given a building to go to but told not to press the buzzer and she'll come and let me in. About 3 mins of standing there like a lemon I hear a whistle behind me and turn to see a middle aged Chinese guy is beckoning me over the road. Red flag goes up and I consider walking as in my experience these punts very rarely go well, but I know I'm moments away from getting my little man sucked by an oriental girl and like the proverbial chicken, I cross over to him. He opens the door and leads me up a flight of stairs and along a corridor to a room where I step in and am greeted by a fat middle aged woman who wasn't dog ugly but certainly nothing to write home about. Quite large saggy tits and big tum. Face is a bit tough but has a half decent smile. Briefly think of walking again but silly me, I think fuck it, it's not what I was hoping for but I'm here, let's get it over with.

Paper work sorted which is immediately handed to guy still standing in doorway (awkward). Door closes and immediately she's asking for extra money for owo. I ask how much and she says 20 but I say no as I'm already disappointed and don't want her to take any more of my cash. Asks for extra for kissing but I wasn't interested in that either. She gets rubber out and puts it on me soft and proceeds to give a mediocre BJ but enough to get me into life. Lays back on bed and lubes herself up and opens legs. At this point it goes south.
 Too much lube and a fanny you could fall into!!  Couldn't feel a thing! Tried a few different angles and adjustments but nothing. Flipped her to doggy but wasn't any better and there was a slight whiff. She showed little to no interest too so Little fella was starting to give up. I asked her for a bit of a hand job to wake him into life which she obliged. This was ok but I've had better.

I just wanted out of there so stood up and made her play with my balls while giving a hand shandy, closed my eyes and thought of someone (anyone) else. Didn't tell her when I was about to shoot so the first pump hit her square in the face which was my only positive thing from the entire experience. Free facial  :D she freaked out and rushed to get the wipes before I had even finished pumping.  :(
Out the door in 20 mins.

My fault entirely for not walking on the two occasions I thought to, but a totally lackluster meet with zero chemistry and an unattractive woman with a gash like the grand canyon!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rogerthedodger78

Sounds terrible OP but certainly made me giggle.

What was her response when you said no to the extras as you are already disappointed ? Did she not understand ?

Did she have a hairy fanny ? Iv visited a  couple Chinese prossies and they both had hairy snappers

Offline BJrimmer

Sounds like a total disaster from start to finish.

Vivastreet looks like trouble to me. 95% of the profiles on there seem to be EE girls or oriental ones. All the photos look overly airbrushed too. 👎

Offline Bdk78

Sounds terrible OP but certainly made me giggle.

What was her response when you said no to the extras as you are already disappointed ? Did she not understand ?

Did she have a hairy fanny ? Iv visited a  couple Chinese prossies and they both had hairy snappers
Mild disappointment and constantly pushing extras but I wasn't having a bar of it. And yes, she was hairy but not overly like some of the oriental girls. Always a disappointment but From the whiff I got I wasn't going there anyway.

Offline Bdk78

Sounds like a total disaster from start to finish.

Vivastreet looks like trouble to me. 95% of the profiles on there seem to be EE girls or oriental ones. All the photos look overly airbrushed too. 👎
Look for the ones that have amateur looking pictures. They, at least, are usually the actual girl. I met an amazing girl last year from viva in Kingston who blew my socks off a few times but she vanished without trace sadly.