Author Topic: May massage Gosport  (Read 3462 times)

Online Dirty_Parry

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday.

Well I had a surprise this week. I saw this advert for May in Gosport. I know Gosport well as you’ll see from my reviews so this was unexpected. I suspected it might simply be the Chinese place in Forton Road, but I couldn’t have been more wrong. I don’t normally report right after a punt, but as she says she’ll be gone in 3 weeks I thought I’d report today.

I phoned at 9.30am and it was answered quickly and arrangements were made for a 2pm one hour massage. Usual thing, a full post code was texted please ring when your here. Then at 1pm I got a text could I do 2.30?  Not a problem for me so I agreed.

At 2.30 I was at the post code and phoned. Answered immediately and told the house number. Near the Royal Mail sorting office is close. Texted to say I was outside and a few minutes later the door to the old 3 story house was opened. I entered and the door closed behind me. I turned round to see the shortest thai lady I have ever seen. 4’ 10” max. First thing I noticed was slimish figure and huge tits and then IMO a pretty face.

Age? Fuck knows!! Typical Thai lady. Anywhere between 35 and 45. Maybe more. She was wearing black leggings and a white top holding back an amazing pair of breasts. If you have a weak heart this maybe a problem it’s several flights of stairs to the top floor. Mind you following that arse was not a problem.
Into the flat and the massage room. Very clean and tidy and smelling nice. It’s not a massage table it’s more like a low flat very comfy couch covered with genuinely fluffy towel. Confirmed I wanted an hour and paperwork was done. £50. Told to strip and lay down and May left. I stripped and laid face down on the couch. No face hole obviously, a small pillow under a towel. May returned and made no comment about me being butt naked.

She began by getting on the couch and jamming my foot in her crotch and started to massage my ankle, calf and thigh. After awhile lots of long swipes up to my hips and inner thighs. Of course I’m making all the right moans and groans of encouragement. Then she massaged the soles of my feet. I love that. Next swap to the other leg. Same again, but I was starting to feel a little disappointed, no cc swipes, no ball tickling, no reach unders.

Then she started on my arms and back and shoulders. I want to add here that I’d asked for a soft and sensual massage and it was actually bloody firm. Not painful, but I knew it was a Thai massage. She was so small - how?

Now it changes gear she’s at my head and massaging my shoulders and asks, would you like something else. Yes I croaked. £40 body 2 body £80 full service. I went for the body 2 body and I’m so glad I did.
After more shoulder massage she told me to turn over. She smiled covered me in a warm towel and said she’d be back in a minute. It sounded like she was having a shower and then she returned naked. OMG those tits were bolt ons but they were fucking gorgeous. Nipples like Volvo wheel nuts and the nipples could hold 10 cds I reckon.

The fun started with lots of oil on her body and my cock sliding over my chest. Then she said this will be better and slid into the couch beside me. Lots of tit and nipple sucking and licking and her wanking me. Then she said lick me. Well it would have been rude not too. Beautifully clean and neat and tasted great. Encouraging with noises and seemed to orgasm. Had 2 fingers deep in her pussy and one nearly in her arse.

Then she said it’s my turn. Oiled up and slid those brilliant tits up and down me and then climbed off next to the couch and began the HE. I laughed I couldn’t get my hand onto her pussy properly. With that she lifted her leg to give me full access to her pussy. Two fingers deep inside and one just in her arse I was soon reaching the point of no return.

I soon exploded and she did that rare thing of slowing and wanked me slowly for a lovely good 30 seconds after. Followed with lovely warm flannel clean up. It was then I paid the £40 for B2B as I got dressed. We definitely had chemistry, she was fun, great English, a lovely sense of humour. A rare find for Gosport. Great boobs, pocket rocket. The only cons was the fact I was out in 50 minutes, but if I’d had a shower it would have been an hour. A mummy tummy, but I wasn’t expecting a gym bunny.
I totally think vfm and yes I will be back. Don’t be put off by the shabby outside of the property it’s nice inside. The reason I’m posting so close to the punt is she says she be moved off again in 3 weeks unless it gets busier. :) See what I did there!

Offline BDiONU

I tried, messaged and confirmed by phone for next day, got confirmation text back.  Went there, no response to texts, phone goes to answer machine.  Maybe lifted due to her 'services' during pandemic being made public on here.