Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy (Thai) - Leicester  (Read 3096 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by j122]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

£120 1hr

Saw Victoria the other day after being reassured by the good folk on here that she was legit.  Not sure why I doubted it really, but i've had a few shit experiences with Thais in the past so tend to be a bit more careful when booking them.

Venue was a house on a quiet cul-de-sac in Leicester.  I saw LE5 (Evington) on her vivastreet ad and thought it might be those shitty little white bungalows opposite the Hospital - never again - but thankfully it was not.  It's a residential street and some folks home and pissing about in their front gardens, but nothing too off-putting.  The house itself was nice enough, and the room was excellent with big double bed at a good height and full length mirrors along one wall.  Odd Thai still-life arrangement by the front door consisting of a small water feature and a plate of jam tarts, so i'm pretty sure it's a regular venue.

Comms were good, her english is decent, texted an hour before and called when i arrived as requested.

Victoria herself is very attractive - i'd say the most facially attractive Thai girl i've booked - with a nice slim soft body and nicely done fake tits.  They're on the small side but suit her frame.  Long dark hair as per her photos, which she wore in a ponytail that just reached the top of her arse when in doggy.  She was very friendly and quite chatty although i had to stimulate the conversation.  She has a very engaging face when talking, with bright eyes and a big smile. Slightly large ears, which gave her a slightly elven look.

Started off with a lot of neck and body kissing from her, then down on her knees and more teasing around the nethers.  She kissed a awful lot and was very tactile but i only really had a couple on the lips.  Onto the bed, and she grabs a condom for OW.  Now she doesn't list OWO on her profile, but does list CIM so not sure how that would work, but I wasn't that bothered with a BJ anyway for some reason so didn't argue - it was quite good to be fair - then lubed up and climbs on top.  Sex was very engaging, loads of eye contact and sensual body/neck kissing from her which soon did for me - i found it very sexy compared to the usual standard 'fuck' that some Thais offer.

Fairly extensive yet fairly crap massage followed, then some body-to-body stuff and onto round 2.  I sometimes fail to get 2 pops out in an hour but was conducting an experiment this time around (more empirical data required) and she managed to easily sort me out a second time, so thumbs up for that.  She positioned herself sideways on the bed for doggy to take advantage of the mirrors and watched the whole show while we fucked, which I found really hot so perhaps that contributed.

Lots more chat, no rush to bundle me out.  Not sure how long she's in Leicester, but has a relative here (dont they all?).

She had another girl in the house with her, and i caught a fleeting glimpse of her arse as she zipped past as we left.  Didn't ask who she was, but looked short and young(ish).

I would see Victoria again, but not rushing back.  She was very vanilla but in a very sensual, tactile way.  She's very submissive but seductive rather than an all-action fuck-a-thon, so perhaps a bit different from some of the thais that jump on you and fuck you until you hurt.  Genuinely attractive though.

Cheers

:drinks:

PS:  attached a photo (from free gallery) for posterity, in case the profile changes or is recycled.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Chorley

Isn't this the same Victoria that used to work with the now infamous Zelda? :unknown:

Offline gbyld87

Isn't this the same Victoria that used to work with the now infamous Zelda? :unknown:

Not a clue.  Who's Zelda?

She told me she used to work in London in a massage parlour, then for an agency, now 'independent', so if this External Link/Members Only
is the infamous Zelda i guess the narrative fits.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 12:38:42 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline Chorley

Not a clue.  Who's Zelda?

She told me she used to work in London in a massage parlour, then for an agency, now 'independent'.
She's another Thai WG who was friends with Victoria.

Offline gbyld87

She's another Thai WG who was friends with Victoria.

Could well be then.  I'd not seen her in Leicester before. 

I like the look of Zelda too.  Perhaps she'll venture north at some point :cool:

Offline WARSZAWA16

Yes, that's her. She worked in London with Zelda (Zelda previously being known as Ariel initially). :hi:

Offline WARSZAWA16

I like the look of Zelda too.  Perhaps she'll venture north at some point :cool:

Just to mention and point out that Zelda's recent reviews have not been very favourable....  :hi: