Author Topic: Luana Hot party strood/Rochester (BE WARNED)  (Read 3852 times)


8 review(s) for Luana big boobs (3 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Dazz1976

 External Link/Members Only


So despite the sage advice from my fellow UKP peers, Off I go and book the wg.
Lesson truly learned.

It happened today at 6:15pm

1 hr booking £150 and confirmed prior dfk, owo. (CIM was £20 extra & Anal is £50) so passed.

Comm’s were mediocre via WhatsApp her English isn’t great. But this part was ok.

Arrived at the worse for ware house on the London Rd in Strood plenty of parking just up from the house on a side road or if you’re brave the driveway is huge and was told I could park there.

Arrived no problem parked up, text to say I had arrived. Was told to wait a min not that long at all really then the door opened.

Now If Luana is the lady in the photographs, my gawd she had a tough morning. Which clearly involved a lot of food and some kind of gym reversal workout!!
She must be 5’2/3 big enough bolt on’s and a belly to match, thick thighs and I guess an ok face well it might have been even pretty 5 years ago. She must be closer to mid thirties than her profile age of 26.

I’d say a D on the fs scale with a touch more belly.

The door was closed and a waft of cigarettes and curry slapped me in the face just as a Westie charged down the stairs all barks a blazing... I heard another girl and client from upstairs. The dog was ushered into a downstairs room and I was told to go upstairs to which I calmly said errrm No thanks... went around Luana opened the door heard some Portuguese, quickly closed it behind me. walking to the end of the drive and duly legged it to my car (phone on number blocked then deleted) Home to bathe in sanitiser.

Not my proudest moment. But a little proud I didn’t think with my dick like normal. In my eyes it’s a negative because I can’t abide not using your own photos.

The photo below if you squint and add a few pounds (and maybe another one for luck) is the closet to representing her maybe.






Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 23, 2021, 09:29:37 pm by Dazz1976 »

Offline Robbymunch1

Well done Sir for walking. I know the house, have seen a girl there before last year. Cant remember her name or nationality. That house was recently renovated so thought it maybe closed down. Are you aware of any other girls in the area worth a pop. I'm there today with the need to unleash.

Happy punting  :hi:

Offline joninbristol

One of my rules is that any profile that has the word "party" in it is overselling itself, and an automatic blacklist for me. No questions.
You're going to get trouble half the time from the effects of drugs on behaviour, it simply ain't worth the hassle.

No issues with anyone posting a negative for someone who's not what their photos represent.
That's a con' artist at work there, plain and simple.
I'm sure the majority here would be with you.

Likewise, good call to never park on an SP's drive, or immediately outside. Not only for the public nuisance to neighbours that there's another bloke in the SP's house, which isn't fair on her neighbours, but also from a self protection perspective. Sergei only knows your mobile number this way.
I had this sh*t in Bristol with a frankly disturbed Thai woman, who insisted I parked in one very specific place outside hers, and got ultra stroppy and abusive with me when I refused. This is her profile, Anna_Thai - totally different set of photos to the ones her profile was sporting when I (didn't) visit her. Nasty, abusive piece of work: External Link/Members Only

So, no thanks. The choice of where I put my car is mine, I don't want the tyres slashed or have it broken into.
Do not order me where to park, love. Suggest, don't tell. My choice.

Well done for walking bud, and thank you for sharing the experience.  :hi:



« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 12:20:42 pm by joninbristol »