Author Topic: PatriciaMK Milton Keynes  (Read 2328 times)


4 review(s) for PatriciaMK (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Duncy

External Link/Members Only

As lock down continues I started to look through my notes on past punts and thought I would share this from 2019. She was plan B as my 1st choice had cancelled. She lives in a small house on one of the many estate's in MK. I was met at the door by Pat who looked more like she was 65 plus than the 58 she said she was, dressed in a dirty looking dressing gown and grey panties which I assumed were white at some time
 the house was just as scruffy and was led straight to the bedroom which had a single bed with old sheets. paper work sorted she disappeared for about 5 mins when she returned we moved to the bed were she the said oral on her was extra I declined so on with the jacket but had trouble rising to the occasion, never happen before, assuming the sight of her just lying there put me off so left after 20 mins. 



Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26