Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Ann Chester TOFTT  (Read 2115 times)

7 review(s) for BritishxxxAnnie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Boredbobby

I’ll be brief as that sums up the meeting.
Communication was ok not great but got there eventually.
She has been in Chester for a week and now has a £70 h/h offer. Situated flats by the train station.
Not normally my type but slim pickings, try something different and balls leading me I ended up here.
Now she gets a neutral as it’s her in the pictures all day long. Very skinny probably a size 6. She says always has makeup and yes full on plastered!! Extensions so bum length blonde hair. Accent wise very strange almost a hint of American but couldn’t be arsed engaging with chat as it wasn’t really on offer.
Quick hand on the back / massage, rolled over and she went at the old fella like her life depended on pumping up a bike tyre to wake him up, obviously had the opposite effect. OW and she went hell for leather again very strange. Got her to stop and get on top to see if it improved barley until she says let’s change positions. So by this point I was done and wanted out (probably more than her ) so bent her over and gave it all I’m worth to finish off. Now just as the baby batter arrived she pulls out, throws the wipes on the bed and was out the door before the babies have finished filling the bag, definitely a new one for me. Dressed and got out, sorry she’s not for me in any way. Service is naff. But if you want fairly tidy skinny girls she’s the one, mid thirties I’d guess.
External Link/Members Only

Now if you have read this just comment a recommendation as I’m losing the will with naff punts lately.

Offline Templebor

Really sounds like a negative to me.

Offline Np1984

Thanks for the review, and sorry you had a bad one, I have been trying to arrange a booking with her, but the comms have been shit, I will give it a miss. The only girls  I can recommend around Chester us Lucy Czech which I think you have seen or maybe give one of the Thai girls a try

Offline Boredbobby

Any ideas why when I searched for her using the AW link I posted nothing came up on here yet now it’s linked to previous reviews that are clearly her. Would never of visited reading them, dropped a bollock somehow.

Offline S1rapped

Did you search using External Link/Members Only Instead of her profile name?