Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyVicki - Bounemouth - Incall - TOFT  (Read 2012 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5538961) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline slippyin

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When - Recently

Rate/Time - £140/60 min

Venue - Incall her flat, East Cliff/Boscombe, plenty of on street parking, clean and suitable

Comms- All txt,  good

Vicki - Says 5'4 in the profile but i thought smaller. Pictures are flattering looks older in real life but not unattractive. Not quite a BBW and apparently is planning on losing some weight. Great tits natural. Clean and well presented.

Services - FK light, OWO (Ok but a bit to much hand action for me), RO, Tit Wank, Sex multiple positions. 

Overview - Last minute punt, green light was on and 40 min from first contact to her door. Strong Spanish accent but good English. All services were ok apart from the tit wank ( she really does have a great set of norks) but nothing amazing. She said she used to be a parlour girl and it kinda shows, the little tricks to try and get you to come quicker and shifting of body position to limit penetration etc. All in all a bit vanilla for me. Nice enough lady, but think slightly over weight milf with basic vanilla service. These days i like my SP's to be a little bit filthy. She will be perfect for some.

Would i go back - If i needed a P&D but at £90 for 30 mins probably not.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

shortnsensible saw her some time ago but you wouldn't have realised as it was a previous AW profile :).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267312.0

Offline slippyin

Thanks Cupid, did do a search of her profile number but no results.