Author Topic: Miss Chelsea Brook -Manchester  (Read 5489 times)


152 review(s) for misschelseabrook (143 positive, 6 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewisjones23]

Offline redtill

External Link/Members Only

BOOKING & Comms

Straight fwd text the day b4,confirm in the morning & got a phone call with the adi upon arrival

Location

Central Manchester.Easy to find & lots of parking.Nice clean apartment with a pole in the bedroom

Looks

Much better than in her pictures IMHO.Good looking,nice enhanced boobs & a firm tight ass

Service

£160 p/h no extra's

Miss Cheslea brook ....Fun Filthy & fit as fuck.Well after seeing Kassandra K...it was her that
suggested a 3sum with CB.I did my due diligence & made the booking.I should point out
that my usual victims are petite blue eyed blondes,this is the most I've ever paid for 1 hr,we've never met
& I overslept,so ended up rushing about & almost made me cancel.Glad I didn't do that.
Chelsea was wearing the outfit I requested,the black outfit with the zip running from top to bottom..so much easier to get off
than those dam bra clasps.After being led to the room it's pure fucking lust & Chelsea's got a craking bod with a firm peach of an ass
Full on passionate snogging....mine & her hands are everywhere.What follows is a blur of anal,rimming both ways,deep sloppy hard
face fucking,spit,drool,more snogging.Just a full on PSE done properly.Highlights were the big steel dildo(while manouvering & CB taking it outta her
pussy accidently or not wacked me on the head with it) & trust me that thing can do some damage.Eating out her ass & pussy while she had a vibrator
on her clit.Her telling me she wanted me to suck on her nipples until she'd cum & then to eat the cum outta her pussy.Did i mention the lovely feeling
of her tongue rimmimg my asshole.She did that thing where she started @ my asshole & worked her way down to my cock & back up again.Fucking her while
she had a toy in her ass.But the high light to end the session started with CB on all fours & my cock deep in her ass.After fucking her ass next
chelsea gets on her knees & takes my cock straight into her mouth(the rubbers still on) ATM baby ATM!!!.Then the rubber comes of & its time for a proper face fuck.So I put 1 hand on the back of her head & one on the side & start to face fucking her,I'm making her gag & the fucking is getting more frantic until finally I unload into her mouth.Finshed with a sloppy wet snowball with cum hanging from her lips to mine
I should also point out that I've always been a 1 pop regardless of how long the punt
was but 10 mins after I'd come I was hard again & wanted to fuck her again.That never
happens.i normally would rather read a book & go work on my car but not this time.I just wanted
to fuck her again.Definately recommended.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 10:19:39 pm by redtill »

Offline Fac51

Cheers for the review fella  :thumbsup:

Sounds like she is still a filthy minx - so remains firmly in my HL

Offline Sh5278

Is anal included in the hourly rate you paid? Says on the profile that it’s extra

Offline Davidj

When did the meeting happen? Been hoping to see her again for a while

Offline redtill

Is anal included in the hourly rate you paid? Says on the profile that it’s extra

It was included in the hourly rate ....no extra charge

Offline man8

It was included in the hourly rate ....no extra charge

A. All services listed are Inclusive **(I do charge extra for A-Levels)**

She giving freebies out?

Offline jimmymac

When I saw her in Birmingham a few years back it was £160 with anal £40 extra.
Was under the impression it had been that way for the last few years.

Offline Salfordslayer

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 96
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 5
Thanks, added to the list. Especially good if Anal is included.,
Banned reason: Needs to review
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline redtill

I've just clocked that.....I just assumed that @£160 p/h it was included.I just told her I wanted to fuck her ass & she never mentioned any extra charge.Maybe I just got  lucky  :unknown:

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
I saw her not long ago, free anal definitely wasn't on the cards, first punt was good, 2nd not so good, only got one pop, rest of the time took up chatting with no offer of another go, for 160 quid I wasn't happy.
Won't be returning.

Offline redtill

I saw her not long ago, free anal definitely wasn't on the cards, first punt was good, 2nd not so good, only got one pop, rest of the time took up chatting with no offer of another go, for 160 quid I wasn't happy.
Won't be returning.


Women ......never understood em & pretty sure I never will.When I looked @ the reviews,the 1st one that came up was the 4sum review
Just thought any girl who's willing to take on 3 cocks has gotta be a good fuck.And TBF to CB she lived up to & even surpassed my expectations
Guess the punting gods must have aligned in my favour for once

Offline malu999

Thanks for the review OP, once lockdown eases I might take a trip over to Manchester. This SP has been on my maybe list for a long time!

Offline Rack Admirer

I've just clocked that.....I just assumed that @£160 p/h it was included.I just told her I wanted to fuck her ass & she never mentioned any extra charge.Maybe I just got  lucky  :unknown:

Sounds like you caught her on a day when she was well up for it! Glad you enjoyed :yahoo:

Offline Rack Admirer

I saw her not long ago, free anal definitely wasn't on the cards, first punt was good, 2nd not so good, only got one pop, rest of the time took up chatting with no offer of another go, for 160 quid I wasn't happy.
Won't be returning.

When I saw her in Birmingham a few years back it was £160 with anal £40 extra.
Was under the impression it had been that way for the last few years.

Do you guys have monster cocks? Is that why she charges you? ;)

Offline Hollywell

Saw her ages ago and reviewed, as I was getting undressed she started playing with herself on the bed having snogged the face off me as i walked in, great girl

Offline Bedasha

Saw her last year (oops 2019 I mean) was a bit underwhelming but she had some personal issues(family ). May give her another go as she seems to be doing better service now.

Offline Kool Keef

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,857
  • Likes: 65
  •  
  • Reviews: 198
Do you guys have monster cocks? Is that why she charges you? ;)

She didn't charge me because I didn't have anal but there was definitely no offer of it free or otherwise, I was just left underwhelmed & wondering what all the hype was about tbh but you can't click with them all & I'm happy to move on to other girls.

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Do you guys have monster cocks? Is that why she charges you? ;)

I gave her £40 for anal on our first meet back in Aug 2020. Didn't respond well to her initial attack on my cock so went with oral and CIM only. She gave me the 40 back.