External Link/Members OnlyMet Sarah recently.Cost,160.00,for hour.
Comms,via texts,and confirmed on the morning of the meet.
Got over too postcode early had a coffee to go.
Phone Sarah,at the destinated spot,she mentioned in the text.
Buzzed in,Sarah opened the door,hiding behind,a few words from the host,next a touched of my goin area(saucy mare)
Followed her into bedroom,brief chat, filthy talk again from Sarah,handed her the money,another touched of my trouser🤣ask if I wanted a shower,off to bathroom (basic)
Sarah, physically, curvy,12-14,sizing,very large breast, wearing black lingerie,high heels.Happy days.
Back into bedroom,semi hard on,she knelted down in front of me and started to suck me off,nice and slow,good effort.
She asked me to get on the bed,lying on my back,next she begun sucking my cock,before asking would I like my balls sucked😋followed by dirty talk and rimming me (yes!) Good technique,sucking and rimming me.
I tried to undo her bra,and Sarah reacted by unclip her bra,followed by removing her knickers, squeezed her boob's and
her arse,plus a slap or two, enjoying herself.Kissing followed,with tongue's,and finger's in her pussy.
Mentioned CG,mac on,next onto missonery,and doggie,more dirty talk from Sarah,started to feel sort down below,next oral on me,got hard again,me rimming her now,which she seemed to enjoy.
Tried,RCG,good tempo,Sarah could see her self in the large mirror,more thrust,and I came in the bag.
Sarah,dried my cock with her hand,time almost up,no chance of a second pop.
Small chat, general stuff,would appear to be happy with life.
On exit, farewell kiss, mentioned be happy to see me again.
Return,yes,great oral,happy to please,husky voice,liking her curves.