Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LucyBlowjobPrincess - Hungarian, Chalk Farm, London  (Read 2034 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5991446) (4 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6291097) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline LLPunting

I fancied something a little unusual as part of my return to the fray so decided to book Lucy off the back of some positive reporting.

Her comms were engaging, pleasant and patient.

Flat is a short walk up the hill North of Chalk Farm tube.

On opening the door she was friendly and chatty with an abrupt Germanic tone   I was a little disappointed with the reality of her looks even if the highly filtered photos on her profile didn't bode well for that.  She does have numerous tats and pink hair braids, she is all natural, stocky with a bit of belly.  Her "real" face is more drawn and worn by 35+ years and being a weary stoner.  Her boobs are deflated and her belly more slack.  Her flirty smiles and glances for the camera were distinctly absent from the encounter.

Money sorted for 30 mins we both shed clothes and she started off with some OWO, her technique is wet, warm lips and mouth bobbing up and down the top couple inches of your cock.  No encouragement to go deeper was heeded.  No teethiness thankfully.  Pleasant as the sensations she created were there was no variety of rhythm or technique although she did seem content to just bob for many minutes on end.   :dash:

Tried some RO on her clean, dry puss.  She was pretty unresponsive until she flinched a "cum" after perhaps 5-10 mins of tonguing, licking, sucking but no fingering allowed.  She then claimed she was sensitive so no more RO allowed for rest of session.   :dash:

Her ambivalence and lack of skill were all somewhat discouraging but managed to get a rubber on and tried for some doggy, first glance of her starfish revealed a few brown flakes peppered about it.   :thumbsdown:

Slipped into her lubed puss easily enough but no effort on her part to either angle herself to best accommodate any action or indeed partake in the action, certainly no enthusiasm to back it up and make it seem like this could be a good fuck.   :dash:

Didn't even bother with any other positions let alone try any kissing (lips only) just dismounted after some fruitless minutes, disposed of sheath, wet-wiped and got dressed.

Her predilection for pink is about her only expression of femininity in evidence and she has no seduction game through touch or words.

Headed off for plan B to get my rocks off.

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

op just wondering if she looks the same as in her pics???? because she was a big girl once upon a time

Offline LLPunting

op just wondering if she looks the same as in her pics???? because she was a big girl once upon a time

I've indicated in the review how she compared to the pics.

Offline Payyourwaymate

Ahh that's terrible. My condolences, better luck next time hopefully.

Offline CrazyforCIM

I think she Is lesbian and she sucks dicks only  for money, don' t think she likes man.