Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SoniaxxxLove Newport - typical Rom Pump and Dump but just what was needed  (Read 1070 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5836174) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline notcalledchris

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins (left at 22 mins) so not great value

Called Sonia, answered immediately and booked in an hour later.  Flat about 25 mins from station.  Over the river and down stream a bit.  Was directed to flat opposite and then waved in from window.  Flat was fine, but no bedding so fucked on a mattress protector over the bed.  Asked for a shower on arrival.  Was told it was occupied so started the punt without one.  She was nice and clean and not over lubed with good suck on her and a fairly tight vag.

Sonia is a short gypsy looking girl of about 30. Great natural tits, nice round arse.  Smooth nice legs and a tiny bit of a belly.  Not bad looking, slightly weak chin but smiley and friendly. Great looking cunt which she held open for me to admire but did not allow me to touch except with my cock. Photos genuine, the ones of her bent over is the view I got when doggying her.

She stripped off so I did the same.  An expert wank to harness then on with johnny for OW, then she lowered herself onto my prick in CG.  A great view.  Then Mish with hips angled to prevent deep penetration.  Then doggy again with head up to block too deep cock entry.  She told me we were short of time (15 mins to spare) and was starting to get annoyed I hadn't spaffed.  Told her I needed to fuck her hard in doggy for me to do that and did and to her credit she ended up taking it well and the bag was well filled.

Services, no FK, no OWO and no RO. 

Not usually a fan of P & Ds but I can see the appeal.  I just needed a vagina to cum into and she provided that very well.  Would not return, but I've had worse.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2021, 03:12:56 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Good, useful, review.  :hi:

Not for me, but sounds like it met your needs

Offline Bonio

I don't mind a pump and dump to be fair. Amazed the photos are real for a change!