Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hong Kong  (Read 7577 times)

geek_lover

So I'm sitting in Heathrow waiting to depart for Hong Kong for 10 days on a 50/50 business/holiday split. The advice I have found on here, looks good but is quite old and so wondered if anybody had been recently and has any advice.

Think I will try bars and walk ups but as I'm looking to punt at least 1 time a day any advice is greatly received.

Offline Quatro

Escape in Wan Chi is a reasonable place to start. Huge bar, full of independents.

Offline Stav096

I've not been in a few years, but I think you will want to check-out the Macau saunas; you can buy packages at the ferry terminal.

Offline irwell

Has anyone any current update on HK? I'm off there shortly and would appreciate any current tips

geek_lover

As per this post I went in May.  The place is awesome, if you can't get laid in Hong Kong then there is something wrong.  What specific information would you like, I was there 10 days and had around 17 girls, several massages and a few overnights.  Happy to share the information just let me know what you want.

galcom666

Done it, lived there.

Only thing I can say is unshaven is common, CIM non existent, anal barely existent. OWO barely existent. Cheap though and for walk ups you'll face discrimination (they simply won't open their doors). Cheap though,

Offline irwell

"Happy to share the information just let me know what you want."

I suppose I'm looking for what I'm used to in the UK, i.e. parlour or indie type one to one meet or massage with HE. Having said that, I'm wide open to suggestions for something different lol

geek_lover

I can only speak from personal experience, and I haven’t done too much punting abroad, but for me Hong Kong was the ultimate place for punting!

Well you will get no shortage of massage with HE for 250-350 HKD which was about £23-24 when I was out there.  You literally can't move for seeing these places.  They are cheaper off the main island, expect to pay a bit more on the Island side.  If you negotiate you can get extras, often OW for another 100-200 and sex for 200-300 on top.  Expect a full service 1 hour in these "Massages" places for around 500-600 HKD.  I doubt they do BB, but I wasn't looking but I couldn't get any OWO from these places.  You might get lucky.

You have a few Sauna places where you can pay around 350-600 HKD, do a search on here or ISG as they will explain them better, I didn't use these places in the end.  There are a few bar like places where you can go in and select a lady and go to a room for a set price (around 500hkd), there is one in Jordan on Dundass street.  There is some good information on these places if you search.

There are lots of walkups (literally thousands, sometimes entire apartment blocks) at ridiculously low rates (200 hkd upwards) for full service, but due to the reviews I determined that people rated these experiences as rushed and mechanical so I didn't try these.  There is a website, I think it’s called sex141 or similar that helps search for locals, I didn't do too well off it but again you may have a different experience.  There is a huge bar scene where you can negotiate with freelancers and bar girls alike.  Prices vary but I was paying around 500 hkd (short time/1 pop) up to 2000 hkd for overnight (prices go higher but these are what I found).

There are ads on craigslist but I found these vastly overpriced with quotes of up to 10,000 hkd for overnights so unless you can be bothered to sort through the crap (I couldn't after emailing half a dozen) then give this a miss as there are far better options.

My personal favourite was "pulling" the women from the disco clubs (New Makatai & La Kwai Fong are the best I found) where the women will flirt with you and act like your girlfriend, this means you get to have a lot of groping, kissing and chatting with no obligation to buy (make use of it).  Services vary but all the ones I had were charging around £1400-2000 hkd for an overnighter.  Most of these women are Phillipino or Indonesian but some are stunning and were truly amazing experiences.  This is a grey area as most are domestic helpers by day and earn about 2000 hkd a month doing that so you can negotiate on quiet nights and take back to your hotel.  I got all the services I wanted here, I asked what was off limits and the answer was usually "nothing" and they lived up to their promises.  The best bit of all this is the women you take from these places will NEVER ask for the money up front and will hang around until you pay them in the morning.  Personally I paid around 1000hkd a night for Indonesian stunners (after negotiation) and totally ruined them all night, including anal.  I found this all an experience that made punting less robotic but its each to their own....

If this lot isn't enough then grab a ferry to Macau, it's literally full of places to pay for sex.

geek_lover

Oh and beware of she who looks like a he.............

galcom666

Not really the post-op Thais are usually concentrated in one particular area.

geek_lover

Doh, I meant he who looks like a she!

Offline pumps

Not really the post-op Thais are usually concentrated in one particular area.

when it comes to shes-hes and post ops, the majority are Filipino! Its easy to spot them, their height is such a give away. (although in the west they would blend in so easily)

I agree to the discrimination to westerners, i.e. not opening their doors, shouting something in chinese or even looking you up and down then slamming the door.
I agree about not getting your hopes up about owo and cim etc, they seem very hygiene concious when you do find a girl that does owo she'll be for ever spitting and hawking into a small bin by the side of the bed.

I gave up on all walk-ups mostly and I just go direct to craigslist and back page, there are some nice Filipinos, thai's, Indonesians and there prices are very flexible (They expect you to Haggle! its the Chinese way).

As for anyone reading this who will be visiting Hong Kong and some walk-ups remember this one thing if you want to save your cash and limit frustration.

when in a walk-up building, If any girl opens her rooms door before you ring her doorbell DO NOT ENTER, No matter how good she looks, no matter what she says,  resist your LOWER BRAINS FIGHT!!

she will be a shite provider and has no customers because of it so she's desperate to sucker to punters in!

FredW

when it comes to shes-hes and post ops, the majority are Filipino! Its easy to spot them, their height is such a give away. (although in the west they would blend in so easily)

I agree to the discrimination to westerners, i.e. not opening their doors, shouting something in chinese or even looking you up and down then slamming the door.
I agree about not getting your hopes up about owo and cim etc, they seem very hygiene concious when you do find a girl that does owo she'll be for ever spitting and hawking into a small bin by the side of the bed.

I gave up on all walk-ups mostly and I just go direct to craigslist and back page, there are some nice Filipinos, thai's, Indonesians and there prices are very flexible (They expect you to Haggle! its the Chinese way).

As for anyone reading this who will be visiting Hong Kong and some walk-ups remember this one thing if you want to save your cash and limit frustration.

when in a walk-up building, If any girl opens her rooms door before you ring her doorbell DO NOT ENTER, No matter how good she looks, no matter what she says,  resist your LOWER BRAINS FIGHT!!

she will be a shite provider and has no customers because of it so she's desperate to sucker to punters in!

I was recently in Hong Kong and did the Fuji Building.

I walked up the stairs first, checking out the posters outside each flat, initially looking for ones with some English. One girl opened the door without me ringing, and like your advice, I didn't go in although she was quite good looking. I rang a few bells on the way up and when I asked about OWO it was a no, so carried on looking. Having got to the top with no success, I walked back down and looked at some of the Chinese only posters. One caught my eye, so I rang the bell.

She seemed quite surprised to see a "Gweilo" at the door but invited me in. I managed to establish (through mime!) that OWO was available and fixed a price for an hour. So it was into the shower for a scrub down and the oral started in there. And she was good!! Out of the shower and onto the bed for some more OWO. I then asked (mime again) if I could perform RO and she enthusiastically noded yes. The girl was absolutely delighted and she came like a trooper. A bit of really deep DFK then sex (covered). She was quite tight and it only took me a couple of minutes to pop. A quick clean up, some more RO, DFK then OWO, with pop two over her breasts.

I'm not sure if such deep DFK would normally be on the menu but it was straight after the RO so took I it as a bit of a reward. I don't think the locals would normally do this for the girls. I suspect two pops is also not normal.

So, it can be done, but I think I dropped really lucky with this one. I only wish I could remember the flat number!!

FW

Offline pumps

I was recently in Hong Kong and did the Fuji Building.

I walked up the stairs first, checking out the posters outside each flat, initially looking for ones with some English. One girl opened the door without me ringing, and like your advice, I didn't go in although she was quite good looking. I rang a few bells on the way up and when I asked about OWO it was a no, so carried on looking. Having got to the top with no success, I walked back down and looked at some of the Chinese only posters. One caught my eye, so I rang the bell.

She seemed quite surprised to see a "Gweilo" at the door but invited me in. I managed to establish (through mime!) that OWO was available and fixed a price for an hour. So it was into the shower for a scrub down and the oral started in there. And she was good!! Out of the shower and onto the bed for some more OWO. I then asked (mime again) if I could perform RO and she enthusiastically noded yes. The girl was absolutely delighted and she came like a trooper. A bit of really deep DFK then sex (covered). She was quite tight and it only took me a couple of minutes to pop. A quick clean up, some more RO, DFK then OWO, with pop two over her breasts.

I'm not sure if such deep DFK would normally be on the menu but it was straight after the RO so took I it as a bit of a reward. I don't think the locals would normally do this for the girls. I suspect two pops is also not normal.

So, it can be done, but I think I dropped really lucky with this one. I only wish I could remember the flat number!!

FW

Yup - avoid girls who just open doors!

Fuji building it probably the worst if you want OWO, There's also a fair few POST OP's in there too!! out of the 22 floors of girls I usually leave without seeing any due to disappointment.

your account sounds like you may of seen a mainland girl and not a Hong Kong girl. The mainland Chinese girls are much more forth coming with services! or quite she simply just fancied you.

Offline pumps

you remembered to tip right?  :D

if your happy with a girl in Hong Kong, its expected you leave a small tip of around $20 (minimum) ( but you can obviously give more, which is wise if you want to see her again ;-) )

FredW

you remembered to tip right?  :D

if your happy with a girl in Hong Kong, its expected you leave a small tip of around $20 (minimum) ( but you can obviously give more, which is wise if you want to see her again ;-) )

Actually left her an extra $100.

FW

Offline pumps

Actually left her an extra $100.

FW

I bet she was bloody happy!

I usually tip $100 also

FredW

Yup - avoid girls who just open doors!

Fuji building it probably the worst if you want OWO, There's also a fair few POST OP's in there too!! out of the 22 floors of girls I usually leave without seeing any due to disappointment.

your account sounds like you may of seen a mainland girl and not a Hong Kong girl. The mainland Chinese girls are much more forth coming with services! or quite she simply just fancied you.

I didn't notice any Post Ops, so obvioulsy didn't knock on the wrong doors!! She could well have been a mainlander. She had no English at all, not even numbers. The price was shown to me by tapping the number into her smartphone.

FW

Offline pumps

I didn't notice any Post Ops, so obvioulsy didn't knock on the wrong doors!! She could well have been a mainlander. She had no English at all, not even numbers. The price was shown to me by tapping the number into her smartphone.

FW

They're hard to spot

deffo mainland!

geek_lover

Take it that was a $100 HK? If so that was my usual tip.

Offline David1970

Simple check out web sites SEX141 or MISS148, hotel cost more than walk up girls
SEX141 better class of girl.
MISS148 tells what sex acts girls will do.
All of Hong Kong safe during the day, at night would not go passed Mong Kok in Kowloon.
Go to Wan Chai bars full of girls, for short time go to love hotel about $200HKD for 2 hours for room girls a lot more expensive.
Sunday is the maids night of so they are looking for extra money and hang around bars and streets of Wan Chai, some good fuck to be found.
Ladyboys hang around some street conners in Wan Chai, the are rough, better going on line.

PM me if you want any more info

Offline West London Guy

Heading over there  in a few weeks  :dance: