Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: natty huge tits  (Read 1789 times)

Offline agent47

Has Anyone seen this girl she's got a bit of a gypsy look about her and only does incalls bit concerned about seeing her. never seen an EE before. also doesn't do facials :(
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

SirFrank

Profile says Romanian but he aw feedback is from experienced punters. She claims she's a size 8! I that's true I'll suck your cock!

Offline agent47

Profile says Romanian but he aw feedback is from experienced punters. She claims she's a size 8! I that's true I'll suck your cock!
Yeah your right about the feed back. As for the size 8 claim  :D just looked at her private gallery some nice pics and some she seems to
have a bit of a tummy on her and others she's slim not that bothered about this,looks like she got some nice hips i wanna see the size of that arse bent over.Just a bit couscous about doing an incall in Reading town centre with an EE :scare:, if i could get her in a hotel room then great,
but as you said about the feed back, think i will give her a bash in a couple of weeks, may do a review :thumbsup: :thumbsdown:

SirFrank

If you slip her a length do report back. Yeah main page there's serious guntage going on there. My experience of EE girls has largely been shite. I've had a few decent punts but the majority act so badly they make Danny Dyer look like Anthony Hopkins

Offline agent47

If you slip her a length do report back. Yeah main page there's serious guntage going on there. My experience of EE girls has largely been shite. I've had a few decent punts but the majority act so badly they make Danny Dyer look like Anthony Hopkins
HA HA HA Yeah will report back iv put my foot down and made my mind up, gunna give her a pounding around if all go's to plan :unknown:

Roland D Hay

I hear she's been on the Atkins diet diet since those profile pics were taken Sir Frank, apparently she is now a size 8. I hope you swallow rather than spit  :sarcastic:

SirFrank

I hear she's been on the Atkins diet diet since those profile pics were taken Sir Frank, apparently she is now a size 8. I hope you swallow rather than spit  :sarcastic:

Well if chunk really is a size 8 I'll swallow the fucking lot. She looks like she could crush a man with those thighs. I'm interested in the report though