Author Topic: Kassandra_K Manchester  (Read 3393 times)


41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (36 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Chubbsey

External Link/Members Only

Been a while since i last wrote a review on account on not having been punting lately so apologies if it isn't up to standard

Comms: Good and straightforward. Messaged her on AW for a booking and after which she gave me her number. Made a booking with Kassandra earlier in the week for the weekend, with a booking confirmed and me confirming the day of that i was still coming. I made an outfit request which she gladly wore for the meet.

Location: City centre flats, easy to locate and no trouble getting to.

Looks: Kassandra looks exactly like her pictures, very nice and slim with wonderful enhanced tits and a nice peachy ass.

Price: £120 for the hour + £20 for anal

Meet: Upon arriving she greeted me very warmly in the outfit i requested and ushered me in. She is a lovely lady who was very easy to chat with and offered me a drink straight away. Money out of the way we got started with some wonderful DFK around the pole in her room, followed by some wonderful grinding on her lovely ass. next up the BJ which was excellently done and very deep + wet. After that she pooped on the bag and went to anal on the pole which was a lovely view, followed by anal in cowgirl and missionary, after a certain point we swapped to vaginal in doggy and i filled the bag. After a brief rest and a lovely chat with Kassandra we went for round 2 in which she put on a cock ring and we 69'd with her applying strawberry lube to herself. After that she put another rubber on and rode be reverse cowgirl anally which was a wonderful sight, followed by anal spooning and anal prone bone until i could feel i was getting close and opted to cum in her mouth while she played with herself, after which she promptly spat into the sink and then offered me a drink. After a brief rest and chat i left with no clock watching on her part or rushing me out the door.

Verdict: had a wonderful time with a gorgeous and experienced lady who was lovely to chat too and excellent in the bedroom. I will definitely see her again

Offline GorillaWarfare

After that she pooped on the bag and went to anal on the pole which was a lovely view

Whatever floats your boat mate  :lol: :lol:

Glad you had yourself a good time. She's definitely on my hot list next time I'm in Manchester.

Offline nightbot

I think some explanations are in order. lol

Offline Chubbsey

Popped* apologies for the typo lol

Offline george r

Pics look good and price good too including a levels  :thumbsup:

Offline NeilB1972

A lovely review,  thanks for posting,  lots of fun enjoyed by all. Never visited a WG with a pole in her room, so that's a different angle. May I ask,  was parking available too and any idea how much for please? I bet you're bursting for revisiting asap hehe.

Offline longputt69

Thanks for a great review,I have just taken the time to read all the reviews you have written which are excellent and contain everything we need to know(good and bad)In my opinion your reviews are what this site is all about,good accurate honest information for its members.I have noted 2-3 of your positives and hopefully when we get back close to normality I will get in touch with them.Thanks again and please keep posting.

Offline chrishornx

Thanks for a great review,I have just taken the time to read all the reviews you have written which are excellent and contain everything we need to know(good and bad)In my opinion your reviews are what this site is all about,good accurate honest information for its members.I have noted 2-3 of your positives and hopefully when we get back close to normality I will get in touch with them.Thanks again and please keep posting.

and hopefully you will do a review

Offline longputt69

I certainly will,I haven’t had a punt for over 12 months for obvious reasons,but hopefully when things get back to normal I will make my contribution.

Offline Chubbsey

A lovely review,  thanks for posting,  lots of fun enjoyed by all. Never visited a WG with a pole in her room, so that's a different angle. May I ask,  was parking available too and any idea how much for please? I bet you're bursting for revisiting asap hehe.

I didn't drive into town so i'm not sure, sorry I couldn't be of more help to you here.

Offline Slymon

This girl sounds more and more appealing with every review.
The pole in the room does sound an interesting addition!